Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's nicked my ticket?

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Well?
Have you got a West ham ticket with my name on it?
Apparently it has 'disapeared' between leaving the Albion and arriving at a mates house.
:angry: :angry: :angry:
Mates has gone as well, all that we have is the confirmation slip printed on standard Withdean ticketing.:nono:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It is a fact the Royal Mail workers are Pikeys!

I sent a card with loads of stuff in it for my brothers birthday, when it arrived in Littlehampton it was a card with nothing in it!

:O

Eggmundo

Jul 8, 2003
They are being very helpful, they have told us to go to upton park and we should be able to pick up duplicate tickets. It will then be a case of identofying the oiks in our seats and having the poor buggers ejected.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Eggmundo said:
They are being very helpful, they have told us to go to upton park and we should be able to pick up duplicate tickets. It will then be a case of identofying the oiks in our seats and having the poor buggers ejected.

Could be interesting!

Given that some numptys on here are gonna sit in whatever seat they want to

:angry:

Also, I would call West Ham to get confirmation of what the club shop told you as well.

Eggmundo

Jul 8, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
I somehow expect they will not be sitting in the correct seat....
But surely that would be tantamount to Anarchy?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We only had half our Southampton tickets delivered last season.

It happens quite a bit apparently.

The club phoned St Mary's and we picked up duplicates, no problem. (Must admit our hearts were thumping prior to handover).

Bring some ID. May be worth getting to the ground earlier than normal.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Eggmundo said:

I'd try to get that in writing if I were you. Just in case it does end up in a sitaution where you have to prove your tickets' validity.

Uncle Buck said:
I need to sober up to get a hangover......

Are you going on Saturday? Did you get tickets, did you?

I only applied yesterday but seeing as I have an NSC Falmer Cross the club felt I was a good enough fan to get one. I shall be there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here