Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's going to the must win at Wrexham?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Swindon will beat Hartlepool which means we need to win to finish 4th.

3. Q.P.R.
4. Swindon
5. Brighton
6. Port Vale

Is my hunch.

Come on you Seagulls. :clap2:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I will be deciding whether or not to go to Wrexham at some point tomorrow.

Only 600 tickets sold so far.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Turkey said:
Is the ticket office open tomorrow?

I very much doubt it as it is a bank holiday

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Turkey said:
Is the ticket office open tomorrow?
I don't think so being a bank holiday and the sussex senior cup final, if i decide to go tomorrow i will get ticket/tickets Tuesday.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:wave: :wave: ( me and my gran) only 600 tickets sold !!! i was confident it would be a sell out !

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ned & I are going.

Are we going to make it a party atmosphere? Even 600 can celebrate the playoffs. :clap2:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Bugger - My ticket wasn't applied for. People at base camp get to confused with all my ticket orders sent back home. Still need to get mine but in Soton grr. Surely they'll say pay on the gate - Blackpool style.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Turkey said:
Bugger - My ticket wasn't applied for. People at base camp get to confused with all my ticket orders sent back home. Still need to get mine but in Soton grr. Surely they'll say pay on the gate - Blackpool style.
I would like to think so seeing how few have been sold... It might encourage a few more to go up on the day then, i shall get a ticket regardless on Tuesday tho if i am going to go.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Turkey if you ring the club shop they will send one out for you.Or give me your details I'll pick it up for you.Don't want to miss stalking you on the last game of the season.They might not let you in with the Brighton fans with that Welsh accent of yours.It wouldn't be funny turning up for the last game and finding that you can't pay on the gate,get a ticket.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Still time to put in an application. Post tomorrow received Wed at the shop at the latest and first class back to you for Thurs or Friday....

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Does it have to be done by post or can i just take money up to club shop Tuesday and do it over the counter... (purchase the ticket i mean)

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here