Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's going on holiday soon thread...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Florida for the Giraffes shortly. Missing the first three games, but only one home league game. As good as it gets when you have to holiday around the school holiday period.

Will be relying on NSC via my phone to keep me updated of all things Albion, so please try and keep the match threads clear from nonsense!! :lol:

Many others travelling abroad soon?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Florida for the Giraffes shortly. Missing the first three games, but only one home league game. As good as it gets when you have to holiday around the school holiday period.

Will be relying on NSC via my phone to keep me updated of all things Albion, so please try and keep the match threads clear from nonsense!! :lol:

Many others travelling abroad soon?

Are you a season ticket holder? If so have you sold your ticket for the home match your missing?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Are you a season ticket holder? If so have you sold your ticket for the home match your missing?

Yes I am a STH. Not sold it but will pass it on (when it arrives!!) to one of the people I sit with so they can give it to a mate. I assume that will happen a lot in August.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Zambia for me on safari. It is quite hot, so no doubt I will be drinking lots of

cartons.jpg

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
been away three times alread this year. im moving to brighton on friday if that counts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here