Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you most like to see relegated from the Premiership?

In no particular order,who would you rather see go down?

• Wolves

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Leeds

Votes: 46 54.1%
  • Tottenham

Votes: 35 41.2%
  • Portsmouth

Votes: 31 36.5%
  • Middlesbrough

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Southampton

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Leicester

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Man City

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Blackburn

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Everton

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Bolton

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Birmingham

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters

Keith B Wetherill

Oct 6, 2003
Helsinki,Finland
Leicester. Simply because Adams dumped on us and I can never agree he is the hero many think he is.. He says one thing and does another.. I don't think Southampton deserve him and I'm convinced he.s not a top manager(just lucky):clap2:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Keith B Wetherill said:
Leicester. Simply because Adams dumped on us and I can never agree he is the hero many think he is.. He says one thing and does another.. I don't think Southampton deserve him and I'm convinced he.s not a top manager(just lucky):clap2:

I dont see it like that, if you got offered another job with more money and better facilities would you turn it down out of loyalty to the firm you work for? I wouldn't that's for sure.

Mickey done a fantastic job for us but then got offered a better opportunity, good luck to him.

:clap2:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Spurs.

BenElton'sBrother

Nov 30, 2003
Hove
Without a doubt it has to be Leeds. Having been born just down the road in Wakefield I couldn't think of a better team to be relegated and wither to near extinction. Prime example of a club gone tits up....shame :lolol:

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
Southampton for me. Never liked them and I think they could "do a Coventry" if they get relegated. If not them, Spurs would be nice. I still remember the stitch up in 1978 on the last day of the season between those two.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
leeds, just so i can wind my mate up

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
El Presidente said:
City, just to see the look on Anelka's face when he has to change in a Portacabin

:lolol: :lolol: - good one

Personally I love seeing the so called big boys going down - Spurs, villa, leeds, everton - any of them will do for me

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Leeds obviously. Portsmouth would be nice of course, but I'm sure they'll go down next year if not this, so maybe a few bigger clubs like Everton.

I'd be happy to see Bolton go too. While I think their manager is good, I can't stand the way they never try in the FA Cup. They always field almost a reserve team, which not even Man United or Arsenal do. I'm sure their fans would like to do well in the Cup, and it annoys me when they think the league is all that matters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here