Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would YOU make captain of Brighton and Hove Albion?

Who

• Elphick

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Forster

Votes: 33 58.9%
  • El Abd

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Kuipers

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Thomson

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I know he is young but I would CHUCK Tommy Elphick the armband.

The guy is inspirational, vocal and sets a superb example on the pitch with his commitment and enthusiasm.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We've already got a captain who already leads with commitment and enthusiasm plus an added bonus of experience.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I just don't think a centre forward should be captain. Nothing against Forster. I just think it makes sense for a centre half or centre midfielder to lead the team in terms of organisation etc.

Forster for me, I think he has really been the experienced professional that this young squad has needed for a long time, and now approaching 20 goals for the season has led by example.

However I am sure in the future Elphick will make a fine captain, but he could probably do with a season or two concentrating on developing his game before taking on more responsibility.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Would stick with Forster. Maybe think about Thomson for next season once he has settled in.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
The best man to rally the troops

Attachments

• southerncounties-worthing-hart-ian.jpg
    southerncounties-worthing-hart-ian.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 200

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Not sure Forster has form as captain but Thomson has and was by all accounts a good captain. Too early for Elphick.

Gareth24

Mar 19, 2008
im happy with forster but believe Elphick is a future captain for sure. Andy Whing wouldnt be to far wrong for me either.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Forster for me thanks

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I just don't think a centre forward should be captain. Nothing against Forster. I just think it makes sense for a centre half or centre midfielder to lead the team in terms of organisation etc.
I thought the same when Hammond left, but what I've seen since has left me in no doubt that I was wrong. Forster is the man for the job and there is no reason to take it away from him.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
They should ALL be Captains on the pitch but I would give the ARMBAND to Elphick

He has displayed a maturity way beyond his years this season.

wise words :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here