Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you like to partner Dicker in the middle?

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
The midfield is shaping up nicely, who do you see as the perfect player to finish the midfield?

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
Kieran lee?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Obviously an attacking midfielder, ideally with a fair bit of experience. I'm sure that'll be the sort of player Slade's after.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Can have Jenas - for a packet of Pork Scratchings, A Rappers Delight - Sugarhill Gang LP, A £10 WHSmiths voucher, and 4 tins of Carlsberg Export.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dicker? Well I don't know what position the lad plays, but I understand Ebbsfleet have just transfer-listed a player called Michael Gash.

Sounds like the perfect partner to me.

Edit: this is the aforementioned Mr Gash. Turns out he's a striker. So would probably feed off Cox. As it were.
GASH,-MICHAEL-kent-news-154_a17J.jpg

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Livermore is better than Dicker

:bowdown:
It's funny how perception alters reality alot of the time. I think Dicker is a genuinely good central midfielder and I for one am delighted he's signing, he'l be on my replica shirt if noone better comes along. But Livermore is a better footballer pound for pound, but there is a perception amongst our fans that he's rubbish. Which he is... when played at left back! But in central midfield, he's quality.

I don't think Livermore and Dicker would work well as a pairing in a 4-4-2 though, maybe in a 5 man midfield with Cox in there too, I could see that working well actually. Play the Liverpool system and have Cox in the Gerrard role! :dunce:

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
:bowdown:
It's funny how perception alters reality alot of the time. I think Dicker is a genuinely good central midfielder and I for one am delighted he's signing, he'l be on my replica shirt if noone better comes along. But Livermore is a better footballer pound for pound, but there is a perception amongst our fans that he's rubbish. Which he is... when played at left back! But in central midfield, he's quality.

I don't think Livermore and Dicker would work well as a pairing in a 4-4-2 though, maybe in a 5 man midfield with Cox in there too, I could see that working well actually. Play the Liverpool system and have Cox in the Gerrard role! :dunce:

I think that would work well if we could sign a top AM to play the role Gerrard does.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
But in central midfield, he's quality.

Absolutely spot on :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here