Attachments

• cameroon.JPG
    cameroon.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 275

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Get Benjamin Massing to take out the entire Newcastle team in the first ten minutes.

Oct 25, 2003
i like where this is going, if this is some sort of "flair world cup" it could well take over my life

1990 cameroon were a bit before my time, so i'll let all those of you lucky enough to witness them fully enjoy

mid 90's newcastle briefly took over my life, i was so heart broken when they CRUMBLED under the pressure, but looking back that just makes them more flair

who else has had the audacity to have shaka hislop AND pavel srnicek to choose from, and then put them in a kit with a SKYLINE scene on it!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There is NO team on this PLANET that will ever outflair Cameroon 1990. From the thuggish smash at the Argie's face in the opening game, to the liquid footballing header that won it for them, to 84 year old Roger Milla's 24 tournament goals, including one where he robbed fellow flair icon, Colombia keeper, Rene "scorpion" HIGUITA.

Total FLAIR.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Definite dive by the Argy.

Anyone who had David Batty in their side should be disqualified from a Flair-off without a right to appeal.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There is NO team on this PLANET that will ever outflair Cameroon 1990. From the thuggish smash at the Argie's face in the opening game, to the liquid footballing header that won it for them, to 84 year old Roger Milla's 24 tournament goals, including one where he robbed fellow flair icon, Colombia keeper, Rene "scorpion" HIGUITA.

Total FLAIR.

Not forgetting Millas FLAIR goal celebrations by the corner flag.

"He's the oldest swinger in town"

:clap:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think Milla falls down after asking for too much cash to play / perform at Wembley in a friendly after the world cup.

REAL flairniacs do it for the glory. Not the cash.

That said, Makinaki and Omam Bieke are definite plus points.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The Barca team with Romario and Stoichkov was pretty FLAIR in the 'flair but still quite good way'...

The Ducth team of 1974. So flair they pissed off Adidas by making their kit look like it was some two stripe Mercury job lot. Scored in world cup final before the other team touched the ball. Beat flair institution Argentina 4v0. In a thunderstorm.

Or maybe the Nigeria team which owned Spain with Daniel Amokachi upfront.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its a shame as the Newcastle 96 vintage really have come up against a true GIANT.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea

[yt]EOgPVD1ZNYM[/yt]

:thumbsup:

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
The Barca team with Romario and Stoichkov was pretty FLAIR in the 'flair but still quite good way'...

The Ducth team of 1974. So flair they pissed off Adidas by making their kit look like it was some two stripe Mercury job lot. Scored in world cup final before the other team touched the ball. Beat flair institution Argentina 4v0. In a thunderstorm.

Or maybe the Nigeria team which owned Spain with Daniel Amokachi upfront.

they had some green haired defender too, but i forget his name

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
It's no "World's Hardest Creature," but surely there has to be scope for a FLAIR show World Cup.

Or is this actually the start of one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here