Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who wasn't entirley happy with their seat yesterday?

D

Deleted User X18H

Where I was T5 North Stand Upper there were quite a few vocal apparent STH moaning about the height and position of their seat.

I was perfectly happy with mine BTW.

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Seats! I thought everybody was standing. Did they have nosebleeds? :lolol:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
theres alot of people around who arent happy unless they are fcking moaning about something

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I went right behind the goal even though that was not where my seat was. No problems with stewards and still a fair few spare seats in that area. Good on the stewards for letting people find their prefered position.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
We stood were we want, nobody asked us to move.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
I have read some whinges on NSC over the years, but complaining about your seat at an away cup tie in the fourth round of the FA Cup takes some beating.....

Although, come to think about it, when I sat down at half time, the leg room........

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The only problem I have is that my shins seem to have taken a caning from the seats in front when we scored. Bruises all over. Most odd.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I went right behind the goal even though that was not where my seat was. No problems with stewards and still a fair few spare seats in that area. Good on the stewards for letting people find their prefered position.

The stewards let people stand in the aisles! Only other time I remember that was Swindion away a few years back 1-1 (Zamorra).

I don't think I sat once yesterday!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was thoroughly unhappy with my seat yesterday. :down:

Mainly because it was in Hove. (And because the adjustor lever wasn't working so I was stuck and couldn't play with it!)

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
My seat was in my living room, glued to the radio

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We were at the very top of the stand row LL - good view and stood through the whole game.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Prior to kick off when everybody was sat down I could see every part of the ground including the four corners, when we kicked off had to stand as couldnt see f...all.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Oh yes.I was totally unimpressed with my plastic fold up seat.Aren't Villa in the Premiership?Shouldn't there be extra comfy padded upholstery,armrests,and butlers serving brandy and fine wines?

Sterrewth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here