Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was that fan on the pitch?

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
Was that a Brighton fan being grappled to the floor on the side of the pitch?
What exactly happened?

Dave In Gloucester

Oct 19, 2003
Gloucester, UK
Not sure what was going on! Probably had too much to drink and ran onto the pitch... One of the ball guys chased him when he ran onto the pitch and chased him to the sideline before diving on him!!

Police walking past didn't seem to care much... :jester:

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
he came from our end - i know that doesn't mean he's definitely albion but it's likely.
doesn't help the push for falner does it?

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
not sure what the push for falner is
doesn't help us trying to get a new ground tho

One errant over-enthused laddie moving outside the lines doesn't negate or cast aspertions over our rightful claims for a decent facility - but more importantly though, on that subject, is the way we see football represented inside and out of our city, in the way fans comport themselves in representing the club in the 2nd Division.

We can start by extending our welcomes to the sides we will be playing - exempliary behaviour in all departments certainly won't do us any harm and we might find the voices swelling in numbers and volume, for our claim for Falmer Stadium.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
I bet he was looking for a story to have a drink to,but, and heres the crunch a nasty little 250 pound fine, a 3 year ban and handing your passport to the police everytime England play away, i think will take the edge off that story :dunce:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
hopkins said:
I bet he was looking for a story to have a drink to,but, and heres the crunch a nasty little 250 pound fine, a 3 year ban and handing your passport to the police everytime England play away, i think will take the edge off that story :dunce:
and covered in bruises and scratches

typical 29,999 (ish) fans on best behaviour

1 fan goes to far

which'll get mentioned?

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Pay 20/30 pound for a ticket, travel expenses to come up from the south east (presuming he came with the majority of brighton fans) just to run on the pitch and make a fool of himself ten minutes into the game! WHY??? :nono:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
According to the Argus this morning it was an attemted streak but the stewards got to him first.

More trouble on the Offical train home too. Police had to be called to remove fans who apparently didn't have tickets and refused to let paying fans have seats.

Wonder whether they spent the night in Bath Spa train station :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here