Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who was a better signing Buckley or CMS?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Shut up Ryan. Sends out totally the wrong message and misses the point entirely.
Buckley's so good because of CMS. When CMS starts scoring for fun, it'll be because of Buckley.
That's it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
CMS, simply by the fact Buckley only just seems to be getting injury-free (touchwood) and this was Watfords biggest concern, the amount of time he spent injured.

Ask me in May

ryangilbert

Jan 21, 2012
Eastbourne
Shut up Ryan. Sends out totally the wrong message and misses the point entirely.
Buckley's so good because of CMS. When CMS starts scoring for fun, it'll be because of Buckley.
That's it.

okay and yes thats true but who do you think has been performing the best this season?

D

Deleted member 18477

both. CMS does a lot of running to tire out defenders. then BOOM buckley bursts straight through the back line!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
A daft question for a first post really. We play as a team, and one player compliments the other.

It's really great that they say nice things to each other.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
CMS, we can cover the loss of Buckley with either Noone or Lua Lua, we could not cover the loss of CMS for an extended period

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A daft question for a first post really. We play as a team, and one player compliments the other.

That's it.

Both very very good signings, CMS is a time bomb, he WILL explode with goals soon.

Thank you to the above posters for quickly restoring my faith in Albion fans. Such a stupid thread for so many reasons - least of all Buckley's just scored 2 and won us a tricky away game! A thread designed to pop at CMS (who has been brilliant this season)? First post too... mmmm

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
CMS, we can cover the loss of Buckley with either Noone or Lua Lua, we could not cover the loss of CMS for an extended period
They only have 1 goal between them unless I'm mistaken, Buckley has 6 in a fraction of the game time, you could also argue he has single handedly won us 9 points this season........irreplaceable imo

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
They are both as important as each other. I just can't wait until CMS comes into form. Him and buckley in form together will be brilliant.

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
After such a brilliant team performance set against the context of what must have been one of the most stressful weeks in recent history for the club this thread is beyond pathetic.
I suggest you wait until you have another "great" idea before deciding to post again or better still don't bother..............

We had a whole team of heroes today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here