Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Wants Children?

Who Wants Children?

• Yes - kids rock and I cant wait to take them to their first Albion match/punk rock gig!

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • No - kids are terrible little shits and I want to live in peace and free from dirty nappies!

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
When I finally settle down with the right lady (probably a few decades away yet at the rate i'm going :nono: ) I will want a Boy & Girl....you?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Been there, done that, earned the grey hairs.

Yes I did want a boy and a girl and I was very fortunate to get exactly what I wanted.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i have to agree crabtree when i settle down which doesn't look like its gonna be very soon id like kids

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
No thanks. I'm a fairly selfish individual and so would probably resent a child taking up my time and money. That's why I'm so mean to the mrs :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
any future offspring of mine would be Junior Seagulls before they could open their eyes :lolol:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Well ive got the boy, would love a little girl too.

Kids rock and keep you young i reckon.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Kids are f***ing great. Talk more sense than adults and they think the sun shines out of your arse.

I'm gonna have at least a couple. Would like a nice boy/girl set but as long as I don't get all boys I'll be happy

One of the things I don't like about blighty is the miserable attitude to kids some people have

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
alan partridge said:

One of the things I don't like about blighty is the miserable attitude to kids some people have

and the bloody appalling attitude some kids have !

I'd like a son . . .I'd be more than happy with a daughter, one of each would be marvelous too.

I'll stick it on my christmas list ;)

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Yorkie said:
Been there, done that, earned the grey hairs.

Yes I did want a boy and a girl and I was very fortunate to get exactly what I wanted.

Snap! Very pleased to add that they're both Albion fans too! My daughter has a season ticket but my son doesn't because he plays on Saturdays although he gets to matches whenever he can. Fortunately neither has ever been won over by their Premiership supporting peers!

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
I would like a little boy first
then a girl

then another one of either sex

then maybe another - depends on the finances!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here