Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who to replace Bridcutt?

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Gus really rates Dicker so if he's fit enough he'll probably be in.

Yeah Dicker's alright but he can run about as fast as my nan, and that was before he broke his leg. Its painful to watch on the big open pitch at the amex, often looked like he was running on sand. Good passing ability but id still have Razak ahead of him as I felt dicker was a liability at home with his complete lack of pace on a massive pitch.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Mind you, on second thoughts, my nan has had a hip replacement so dicker would perhaps just shade a one on one sprint off over 30 yards

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No - based on Dicker's performances before he was injured, a good L1 player, but not championship standard imo

EXACTLY what people were saying about Navarro just as he was coming back to fitness, and he's been BRILLIANT lately.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hopefully Gus is happy with Razak, and he gets in. Whatever he decides, in Gus I trust.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Bridcutt uses his pace to cover, which I think would be a problem for Navarro.

I would ask Razak to hold as a straight swap for Briddy, he has the pace and energy to do so as well as a much better passing range. Dicker to get some game time from the bench first.

PG

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Navs and Dicker for me...

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Bridcutt is an outstanding player but I don't think we see enough of him when he is alongside Navarro as he let's Navarro chase the ball while he sits deep to cover. I don't think we will miss him greatly but instead see what can happen with only 1 holding midfielder

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I love Bridcutt. But Im kind of glad he has been booked and thus having an enforsed rest because last few games he has been a little off the pace, so it will do him good, and for the last few games we have a fit and rested Briddders.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here