Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who to replace Bridcutt?

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Dicker was ever present at the start of the season when we won 7 out of our first 8 games. Razak had one good game and then has looked mediocre. I know who I would prefer.

But Dicker is mediocre!, thats it!. He's slow and gets caught in possession constantly - Razak is different class

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It all about opinions, I thought Dicker adjusted well to the Championship, and has been pointed out, CMS scored more goals when he was playing. I saw Razak against Ipswich and away at Donny. It doesn't surprise me that he has been dropped. The management team see these players day in and day out in training.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
My sons argued with me that Lua Lua got booked for a tackle that Bridcutt committed so that he didn't get a 2nd yellow and I was most adamant that Bridcutt was nowhere near the incident. We saw him leaving as we left the North Stand so I asked him to clarify it for us and he said that it was definitely Kazenga he wasn't involved but found it quite funny that others could suggest that he was,

He got booked for pulling the boro player' arm. Lualua had just had his foot hooked back and got nothing from the ref, he ran back and as he tried to get goal side, he grabbed the boro player and pulled him back.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He got booked for pulling the boro player' arm. Lualua had just had his foot hooked back and got nothing from the ref, he ran back and as he tried to get goal side, he grabbed the boro player and pulled him back.

That was as I saw it but my sons and their mates maintained it was Bridcutt who grabbed the players arm.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Think it will be Dicker, as he was on the bench yesterday. With Razak taking Dicker's place on the bench.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Calderon has come back and done a fantastic job and I don't think it would be fair to drop him. Navarro would be the obvious choice to take Liams role on. But I get the feeling Gus likes two defending midfielders, so Nav will stay in his job and he'll bring in Reyes or Vincelot to fill in for Bridcutt. I find it a little disturbing that I have totally forgotten the two Man City loanees we have on our playing staff right now.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Bridcutt tried damn hard not to get that yellow after the challenge. :lolol:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Not sure Dicker is the holding player we need. Razak has blown hot and cold whereas Vincelot has been consistent. Id go Vincelot but would be happy to see Razak have a stormer.

Sent from my field radio

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here