Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who missed Harty's phone in last night

jkw

Oct 19, 2008
I did after watching boring Hereford I neede a bit of light "harted" banter, oh for a bit of free speech:O

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I missed the game due to work and would have liked the phone in to hear peoples views on the game.Instead when i put it on it was just a load of boring twaddle.

jkw

Oct 19, 2008
I've heard that Harty's gone, maybe we should all let Harty know how he will be missed, this club needs honesty

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A post last week said he had been sacked by the BBC and Andrew Hawes was facinga disciplinary hearing. I do not think that Harty will be back on the bbc in the foreseeable future unless the listening figures drop drastically , as they will, and they go cap in hand to him.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
A post last week said he had been sacked by the BBC and Andrew Hawes was facinga disciplinary hearing. I do not think that Harty will be back on the bbc in the foreseeable future unless the listening figures drop drastically , as they will, and they go cap in hand to him.

No public announcement has been made yet!! Apparently they had their meeting Friday just gone but no clue to the outcome?

IF the BBC do get rid of him I for one will be emailing the head of southern counties to tell him exactly what i think of him and i will no longer be listening to the channel until Harty is reinstated!

If you feel so strongly about it you could all follow Lord Bs link to tim durrans at SCR to perhaps influence any decision that they may or may not make.
To save people searching ...

tim.durrans@bbc.co.uk

He's the guy who puts together the whole of the Saturday sports coverage on BBC Radio Gaga.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Get harty back now.The man is Mr,Albion & loves the club.:rant::rant:

what a load of bollox.

ego trip merchant who LOVES to play up the "politically incorrect" calling his assistant sariah deliberately to upset her. using terms like "domestic goddess"
going on about women knitting.upsetting female callers for no better reason that to generate calls.

he has been pushing for a way out-without loosing his blue and white hero face because the phone in has been dead on it's feet for a couple of years.

pity he had to take a profesional with him

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
northstandnorth do you have a personal agenda with Harty as it appears that it is always either you or Man of Harvey that is having a poke at him.

no personal agenda,i have known him for years through a mutual friend of the very short persuasion.
but he is a f***ing tory and his attempts be a poor man's gaunty is one of the main reasons for the phone ins decline,setting stupid proposals even he knows the council will never allow just to try to generate calls

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
what a load of bollox.

ego trip merchant who LOVES to play up the "politically incorrect" calling his assistant sariah deliberately to upset her. using terms like "domestic goddess"
going on about women knitting.upsetting female callers for no better reason that to generate calls.

he has been pushing for a way out-without loosing his blue and white hero face because the phone in has been dead on it's feet for a couple of years.

pity he had to take a profesional with him

total :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here