• Total voters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I voted Sol, hopefully his brother won't beat me up :eek: :eek:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
:lolol: Campbell might not win the Champions League with Arsenal but there is no doubt he will win this :safeway:

Last edited:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
gvce26 said:
:lolol: Campbell might not win the Champions League with Arsenal but there is no doubt he will win this :safeway:

Quality:lolol:
Feel free to add more to the list, i can't edit the poll!

Last edited:

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Me and my mate from Uni have the Campbell gay argument the whole time when we've had too many of these :drink:. Lol.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Does anybody really give a toss.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
But what if he is ?

Does it really matter ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
gvce26 said:
Graham le seux

Think he is married, perhaps he leads a double life ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Beach Hut said:
Think he is married, perhaps he leads a double life ?

Elton John was married-I could be wrong here-but he doesn't strike me as being your run of the mill hetero.

As for Campbell-wasn't he dinking Dido a while ago?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sol Campbell's brother was jailed for 12 months yesterday for attacking a university classmate who suggested that the Arsenal defender was gay.

John Campbell, 34, kicked his victim senseless, shattering his jaw and several teeth during a local football club training session.

Mark Goldstein, who was struck so hard that stud marks were imprinted on one side of his head, was taken to hospital where he had metal plates inserted in his face to hold his fractured jaw together. He spent days sipping liquidised food through a straw.

Sol Campbell released a statement through his solicitor " I cannot condone the activities of my brother, I however realise that he was trying to defend the family name. As for the judge, well look at her in those tights and wig, she should try sequins and wear something a little more off the shoulder"

Oct 25, 2003
graeme le saux isn't gay, that's what articulate people sound like

always thought paul brooker was a bit behind with the rent

and kevin davies

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Le sux reads the Guardian so theres definatley something queer about him.

gay.jpg

If where going to hold a witch hunt theres plenty of sausage jockeys on here.:angry:

Jul 20, 2003
El Presidente said:
Sol Campbell's brother was jailed for 12 months yesterday for attacking a university classmate who suggested that the Arsenal defender was gay.

John Campbell, 34, kicked his victim senseless, shattering his jaw and several teeth during a local football club training session.

Mark Goldstein, who was struck so hard that stud marks were imprinted on one side of his head, was taken to hospital where he had metal plates inserted in his face to hold his fractured jaw together. He spent days sipping liquidised food through a straw.

Sol Campbell released a statement through his solicitor " I cannot condone the activities of my brother, I however realise that he was trying to defend the family name. As for the judge, well look at her in those tights and wig, she should try sequins and wear something a little more off the shoulder"

that Sir, is splendid

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here