Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is REALLY the sexiest man alive?

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSHh0SAL8Ho&feature=relmfu
I'd say Vicente, followed closely by me. I was sexually 'harrassed' (in the loosest sense of the term by a young 'lady' in the gents at the Leadmill in Sheffield, a few (not many) years ago and I have 2 independent witnesses who saw what a former sexual partner of mine wrote in her diary after a night with me, I won't be so vulgar as to recount the exact wording but the term 'and I can tell you, he had a really big one' was included in the diary entry for the (admittedly one) night we got it on. One of the witnesses (who was said female's housemate) was the girlfriend of my housemate and the nosy bint found the diary whilst in her housemate's room (I'm not complaining as I milked that story for several months afterwards).
I was also grabbed by 3 ladies of the night in Hong Kong as they attempted to drag me into their den of iniquity, whilst I was walking down the street one night. I didn't go in as I was starving and in desperate need of some chinky food and admittedly, they may have been keen to see the contents of my wallet more than anything else. If anyone feels they can state a more convincing case than mine as to why they should be awarded the title of "2nd sexiest man in the world", I'm all ears.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
You come a very distant to Vicente my friend, purely based on the cuddle I have had with him and not you, got to feel the bromance!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd let the women on here decide that one and I doubt an NSC poster will make the top 100

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Scott Bakula. Saw him a couple of weeks back in a Quantum Leap episode in which he was a tortured heavy metalist threatened with death by fellow band members, women with filth on their minds and an embezzling manager. The combination of his spiky mullet wig, the depth of his song about travelling to become someone new, and the obvious desire of all bints that passed him had me erectilely aquiver. Count Bakula. Phwoar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here