REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I think Kerry just may get it !!

oh-er :(

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
I will go for kerry, not that it makes much difference they both seem a little crazy:ohmy:

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
Personally I think Bush will get back in.

Florida could yet again be crucial to the result and we could have many recounts and much controversy..

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
'spect Bush will get back in with a little help from his friends again.

skitz

Feb 24, 2004
A Bush win is unthinkable. It will mean the end of the world as we know it. Pray for Kerry.

I've a hunch Kerry may just grab it. An excellent point was made earlier. If Bush were to win, the most powerful man in the World could be put into power by some of the most stupidist and naive people in the World who are clueless about the World beyond their borders. Indications are that the turnout in FL is expected to be very high. Many more young people have registered this time around after campagns by various groups. The indications are the new voters will lean towards Kerry. Republican groups have already been squealing about registration procedures. Their slant on democracy appears to be: You only have the right to vote so long as you vote Republican. And the US government have the hide to preach about democracy to overseas countries that don't tow their line......

Last edited:

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Where are all the people who normally suggest that people should spoil their ballots? Because that would really make a difference in this case...

looney said:
Of course Zietgeist has a better alternative to Democracy.:tosser:

How about letting independent observers from Cuba and China monitor the electoral process in Florida? :lolol:

Afternoon dear :kiss: Sorry you're so bored this afternoon....

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Kerry hopefully, but I cant see it, Bush will probably win with a landslide which means that this time next year US Forces will have invaded Iran, Syria and the Faroe Isles.

Why is George W Bush.com blocked from the UK ?? John Kerry's website is available, what the W got to hide from us ??!!

Bush is going to win it. This is not good news, of course - but just as Thatcher won in 1983 despite the damage she had done to this great nation of ours with her policies, so too will Bush win in 2004.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here