Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is going to Whitehall tomorrow?

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Apart from Paul Samrah and his crew, plus myself and a small West Country Seagulls contingent, who else is going? We are aiming to be in Whitehall around 1.30-ish. I will have my wheelbarrow and flowers, plus helium balloons. If anyone else suggests we cancel it, I will join the Lib Dems!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I should be there. I'd like to know what we're going to do though, seems to be a bit of confusion...

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Im about 90% sure I can be there - but I wont be in colours or anything coz I'm working!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
DTES said:
I should be there. I'd like to know what we're going to do though, seems to be a bit of confusion...

My sentiments exactly. Happy to come, but would appreciate knowing what the Supporters Club have in mind as our plan of action.

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
I'll be there in colours as well as suit. We need something though to know where to meet and at what time and what we are actually doing - apart from that...

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Eastleigh Seagull said:
I'll be there in colours as well as suit. We need something though to know where to meet and at what time and what we are actually doing - apart from that...

Can someone call Paul Samrah to find out exactly where he will be, and at what time?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
There are four of us, plus DTES.

Cannot be on the 11.19 but will be there shortly after.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
I know i've posted this elsewhere, so apologies for boring everyone, but this what I'm doing, REGARDLESS OF ANYONE ELSE :lolol:

1. Park up somewhere near Parliament Sq (with a bit of luck)
2. Get out me wheelbarrow
3. Chuck the flowers in
4. Bedeck the wheelbarrow with loads of blue and white helium balloons
5. Make my way to 26 Whitehall
6. Off-load flowers (somehow)
7. Distribute leaflets and helium balloons to bemused passers-by

I've never done anything like this before, so it could go flat, and it could be a complete waste of a day off, but what the hell.

Hope to see some of you there, too.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Someone take some photos and stick them on here please?

Preferably with Two Jags holding a daffodil in each hand

:lolol:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
edna krabappel said:
Someone take some photos and stick them on here please?

I will certainly have my camera there. Hopefully get some good shots at Whitehall & Luton

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Oh yes!!!

crazy cornish gal, Kelly, Kelly's mate, Roz and me will be on the 11.19 from Brighton.

If you wish to join this train, it will call at East Croydon, Clapham Junction and London Victoria.

I'll be the bloke in blue and white carrying some flowers.

PS - Don't tell my employers.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here