Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is going to Whitehall tomorrow?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Pethick's Haircut said:

PS - Don't tell my employers.....
Aren't your employers going to be there too?

Or are you going to hide in the toilet?

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
yup I'll take my camera and I will have my camera phone with me just incase. I'm goin up with fatboy and I think Turkey, Richy Seagull might come. :angel: My mum will think I am at college:lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'm going. Fatboy has some cheep tickets which will take us to Friarsgate I think? Tube from there to Westminster. Would rather be on the Victoria train but there ya go :)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
That's a point. Once we arrive at Westminster we have no idea where to go!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
We do have an idea of where to go because I have a map.

I presume Whitehall is in numerical order and 26 comes after 25 and before 27...

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
I'll be there. I'm planning to turn up in stripes and find other people wearing stripes, then stand next to them.

Will have to get some flowers though.

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
out of westminster tube and turn down whitehall. walking down towards Traf Square No 26 is on the left hand side. You pass Downing Street, the Horseguards and then about 50 yards further on is No 26. there will be a security guard and behind him a little courtyard which is the ODPM building.

If you reach the lord Moon of the Mall or the Whitehall Theatre you have gone too far.

Last edited:

Eastleigh Seagull said:
And can we confirm it is the Whitehall entrance rather than the one round the back in Spring Street?

Why hide around the tradesman's

LC

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I'll be leaving in about 15 minutes (which probably makes me the first?). All I need to do now is find somewhere cheap to buy the flowers, hopefully I'll find a garage or something!!

See all you guys at Whitehall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here