Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who is going to watch Chelsea vs Arsenal today?

Who is watching Chelsea vs Arsenal

• Yes, gonna be interesting, don’t care about the result though

• No, no interest in either team

• Nope, I have better things to do

• Yes Come on Arsenal

• Yes, Come on Chelsea

• FFS why don’t you just move on!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really crap weather, inside day.

I am looking forward to this and I hardly ever have any interest in games that don’t involve the Albion

Who is going to watch this - gonna have to be a dodgy screen for me as I don’t have BT Sport

I would love it if we could go into the break ahead of Chelsea.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Really crap weather, inside day.

I am looking forward to this and I hardly ever have any interest in games that don’t involve the Albion

Who is going to watch this - gonna have to be a dodgy screen for me as I don’t have BT Sport

I would love it if we could go into the break ahead of Chelsea.
We still have to play Villa so, irrespective of today’s result that horrible lot from West London can still finish above us.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I will* watch it because it is the late game on TV on Sunday. It's what I do :shrug:

*Except it isn't, so I won't. Bit of a cock up on my personal TV scheduling front.

Last edited:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Three back to back live games on TV and it's pouring down outside. I'll be in front of the telly from 12pm to 6.30pm.

I'll be wanting a win for Arsenal (with a couple of Arsenal players getting knocks), Southampton to beat Newcastle, and a draw between Spurs and Liverpool.
How lovely to be able to watch the games having 3 points in bag for the weekend.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
More interested in the Wrexham Oldham FA cup game.
I would have been were it not for the potential of hearing a booing Stamford Bridge.

I know Chelsea will trot out winners or it'll be a dull draw, esp as GPott appears to have Artie's number.
But if I hear booing I'll have a fun packed afternoon of Twitter admin to catch up on, which will be nice.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
I'll watch, should be entertaining. I've never liked Chelsea and good for Arsenal actually threatening this season, keeps things interesting.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
12pm kick off. How annoying. Early kick offs are never as good and midday is just not the time to play a game.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's not (the late game) - that's Spurs v Liverpool.
Thanks.

I won't be watching it, then. I like to get a bit of fresh air on a Sunday afternoon :thumbsup:

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
It’ll be on in the man cave while I have a game of darts. I’d quite like Arsenal to win and would feel a bit happier in my life knowing that the Chelsea management were a bit less happy. It’s probably a bit petty but I don’t care.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Watching but not because I want Chelsea to get stuffed. First priority is Brighton and teams nearby in the league.
So Arsenal to keep Chelsea below us.
Villa, to keep Man Utd within a win.
Saints, to keep Newcastle close.
Hammers, to stuff Palace.
Spurs, to keep Liverpool a massive 5 points below us.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm more interested in Southampton v Newcastle than the Big 6 playing each other. Our battle is for 7th spot and our main rival is Newcastle, so will be looking for a Saints win.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
All of my Mrs family are gooners so easy watch for me. Obviously want them to ruin the Chelsea Blues

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here