Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who hasnt got a life.....

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
..........and will probably find there way onto NSC at some point tommorow?

Me probably as i think im looking at one of the most wank christmas day's ever:(

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
im planning to spend all day here, way ore fun than playing boggle with my folks

:)

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Can't see it, noyt at work for a start and i'll be playing with Thomas the tank engine and his friends with my little boy.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If i'm not eating/drinking I shall probably be dozing off in front of the Telly.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I'm f***ing home alone tonight and tomorrrow - the fiance is off in London seeing her parents (I'm seeing my folks tomorrow) and all my mates have kids galore.

I could be very highly ranked when the scores come in for saddest poster over the festive period (although i do have five pints of Best rolling around my stomach right now).

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Will probably pop on tomorrow night but definitely not before as I won't be at home

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Jimmy Saville said:
I'm f***ing home alone tonight and tomorrrow - the fiance is off in London seeing her parents (I'm seeing my folks tomorrow) and all my mates have kids galore.

I could be very highly ranked when the scores come in for saddest poster over the festive period (although i do have five pints of Best rolling around my stomach right now).

I think I can trump you JS. I have no cooker or fridge, as the kitchen company supplied me with DUDS last week, and the builders managed to cut the TV aerial so nothing to watch either.

Have had to send family away down south to relatives whilst I look after the house and our pets. I am looking forward to Christmas peanut butter on toast tomorrow

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
6am at the latest. :wave:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Will be talking to poke on the webcam around 2pm, be about 9am local time for her, but she wants us to open our presants when shes on-line, so have to wait ages to open my presants :angry: :angry: So may pop on here whilst i wait for her to log on

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
El Presidente said:
I think I can trump you JS. I have no cooker or fridge, as the kitchen company supplied me with DUDS last week, and the builders managed to cut the TV aerial so nothing to watch either.

Have had to send family away down south to relatives whilst I look after the house and our pets. I am looking forward to Christmas peanut butter on toast tomorrow

That sounds shite. At least i have the Vicar of Dibley to keep me company tommorow night ... hang on a minute, anyone know any builders...

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Probably in the morning sometime while I'm waiting for him to get back from training.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here