Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who has the best Avatar on NSC?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Anybody who doesn't remember Gorgeous Gus,and those who doubt his gorgeousabilityness.......look away now.

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It is. You're going to have to explain.. :moo:

Eldest Son supports Pilarse and arranged for me to have photo's taken for 50th so got my yonuger Sons and Grandsons in their Albion shirts and we made him stand alone in his Pilarse shirt, seemed funnier at the time than now when I'm writing this!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Eldest Son supports Pilarse and arranged for me to have photo's taken for 50th so got my yonuger Sons and Grandsons in their Albion shirts and we made him stand alone in his Pilarse shirt, seemed funnier at the time than now when I'm writing this!

Very bad parenting

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My fish used to be cool but for some reason there is now a big white box around it.

However when I post in the other stuff the box doesn't appear :glare:

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] explain this madness.

My 'test' post on the dark side was to just check that out.

A while back I put a little extra onto the site that put avatars in a small white border, a bit like a Polaroid photo. I suspect what you have highlighted is an unintended impact of that. I probably only added it to the template for the main forum and not the forum for 'The Other Stuff' which is subtly different (Google-less).

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
you be talking about this one.

It has to be me. Has everything.

Agree.

Would be fun to whittle this down to a top twenty say and then vote one off one day at a time leading up to next Wank holiday

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

A while back I put a little extra onto the site that put avatars in a small white border, a bit like a Polaroid photo. I suspect what you have highlighted is an unintended impact of that. I probably only added it to the template for the main forum and not the forum for 'The Other Stuff' which is subtly different (Google-less).

Change it back :(

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I like mine it is iconic (for Brighton fans) Who has the oldest Avatar?, i have had this one for years!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

test

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
you be talking about this one.

It has to be me. Has everything.

Yep! That's the ticket, just had a look at your profile page and the profile pic isn't bad either, can't zoom in on my phone because it goes all pixellated but she is also a fittie.

The trouble is, I look at pretty ladies like this, then I look at my girlfriend and can't help but shake my head disappointingly, in my girlfriends defence, she is by no means ugly, I think she is fit otherwise I wouldn't be with her, but these girls on this thread are in a different league.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Yep! That's the ticket, just had a look at your profile page and the profile pic isn't bad either, can't zoom in on my phone because it goes all pixellated but she is also a fittie.

The trouble is, I look at pretty ladies like this, then I look at my girlfriend and can't help but shake my head disappointingly, in my girlfriends defence, she is by no means ugly, I think she is fit otherwise I wouldn't be with her, but these girls on this thread are in a different league.
Ones the wife and ones the mistress!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here