Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who has got their enthusiasm back

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
after what sounds like a good win against a poor team?

Only one game etc but you can only beat what's put in front of you, and we did it with 10 men for 45 mins :clap2:

So what's it to be? Moan about McGhee all season or get behind the team and get a big crowd for Tuesday?

There is always one suprise team each season and just MAYBE it will be us this season.

I await with interest the views of those that were at the game...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Yep, wasn't really up for it this morning but now well looking forward to my first game at Withers this season.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
f*** that, Magoo out, Booker out, White out, Wilkins out, Stewart out, Bragg out, DK out, Martin P out. Get rid of all of them, we have top professionals waiting to come in and take all of their jobs. They have had infinate resources and what have we got, nothing apart from 2 relegations in the last 5 years. OUT OUT OUT!

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Has been slowly seeping back, but yes now looking forward to Tuesday. In defence of those still pessimistic the awful World Cup done nothing to make me look forward to football. Roll on Tuesday though, and the moaners round me haven't renewed their tickets so get to meet some positive people for once :drink: :drink: :drink:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
albion1cp0.gif
albion2pk6.gif

albionwave.gif

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Happy Seagull said:
Can't wait for the 1st game on Tuesday. Hopefully we'll have MM out by then.

Here's hoping you have a long miserable sulky season then

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Happy Seagull said:
A miserable season for me would be no promotion, so i guess you're hoping for that?

I think he is talking about MM still being here. We may well get our promotion under him.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Happy Seagull - I'm hoping for MM to be our manager for at least another 3 seasons. Would that make you miserable?

Seriously though, you must be on a wind-up - nobody could be that upset over an away win.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Les Biehn said:
f*** that, Magoo out, Booker out, White out, Wilkins out, Stewart out, Bragg out, DK out, Martin P out. Get rid of all of them, we have top professionals waiting to come in and take all of their jobs. They have had infinate resources and what have we got, nothing apart from 2 relegations in the last 5 years. OUT OUT OUT!

:lolol: :lolol:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
the thing is weather rovrum were poor or not we still got an away win with 10 men for 45 mins. and also agaisnt a team hows manager claimed in our local paper that he had made all the signings that he wanted. pl;ayers like richie partridge would do well at any club in this league. it was a tremendous win. not only that but we played some lovely football in the 1st half and deserved the win.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
My enthusiasm never went away in the first place.

Jim D said:
Happy Seagull - I'm hoping for MM to be our manager for at least another 3 seasons. Would that make you miserable?

Seriously though, you must be on a wind-up - nobody could be that upset over an away win.

I want MM out now, the fact he is still here upsets me.

I'm obviously happy we won today, feels good to realise what a win is again.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
never lost it.:clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
:albion: :albion: :albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here