Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do you want full addresses and postal codes too??? :lol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have.
And I'm popping out at around 8 this evening - should be about an hour or so.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...yeah, you would turn on to watch the news and it would be like being there as things happened.

my old tv is ok, ive got a 32" widescreen, as and when it breaks il get another unless my phone contract runs out before as http://www.affordablemobiles.co.uk/ give a free tv if you take out a contract through them

that will bve a flatscreen. you just try finding someone selling crts (cathode ray tubes) tvs

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Spent my spare cash on a season ticket, would be interested to know, how many
so loyal fans have a Flat screen TV and but no season ticket.

Would that be just a one year ticket?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I have.
And I'm popping out at around 8 this evening - should be about an hour or so.

And do you have a back entrance with plenty of cover from nosy neighbours by any chance ? ;)

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
No point asking me now. I'm still out.

Oh good, I do hope you've left your wallet at home too.

Btw, what car is it you drive again ?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
28" sony still, pray every day when i get home from work that the kids will have broken it so i can buy a new one....

challengechappers

Sep 14, 2005
i just bought a 28" flatscreen sony triniton crt with built in freeview for £35 off ebay, perfect nick, with stand. :clap2:
looked into buying a bottom range lcd for £400-500 but there's no point as i only get a freeview signal. by the time HD comes to sussex, 2012?, lcd's will be old and dead technology. at that time i'll buy one of the new technology tv's (led?) that are 3mm thick and can be rolled up or put onto t-shirts :D ....sony have already produced one..
to me, it's not worth upgrading yet- on a SD signal lcd's can be pretty crap (unlike the display ones which look all pretty with a HD disc playing).

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
Aye - I blatantly have got a flat screen TV. It's flat, screeny, and hooked up to a sweet Bose sound system. PM me if you want my address...

scooter1

How soon is now?
Errr, we have 3. None were very expensive or big, but the picture is fine on all of them and the space they save has made a difference, albeit small

NB: Just to add that I was unable to focus on a moving ball during the England v T & T game on Sunday night, won't put that down to the telly though, I think it was the American cast off cameras they were using

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here