Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who else feels like crap today?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I feel like a complete bag-o-shyte today, no energy, no nothing! Was thinking about going to the Lectern tonight but i simply can't be arsed!

Who else feels as rough as John Prescott will if he doesn't give us Falmer?

:(

Earn some sympathy here...

Seagullmatt

Feb 8, 2004
Goring by Sea
That'll be all that drinking we were doing last night. Woke up feeling not to bad but it's started to catch up!

Gotta go and play football at 7pm so that'll either cure me or kill me.

BenElton'sBrother

Nov 30, 2003
Hove
Still feeling crap, hence this is my first post on all that happened yesterday, and SeagullMatt I think I took advantage of your final 13 quid I owe you :drink:

Seagullmatt

Feb 8, 2004
Goring by Sea
BenElton'sBrother said:
Still feeling crap, hence this is my first post on all that happened yesterday, and SeagullMatt I think I took advantage of your final 13 quid I owe you :drink:

Don't worry about it, a pleasure to share in such a fine evening. Glad you got your stretch Armstrong in the end!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Safeway said:
Still feel like crap here as well. Got a bloody cold which probably wasn't helped by yesterday's exploits. All worth it though. :)
You mean having spots squeezed in your pint... :jester:

BenElton'sBrother

Nov 30, 2003
Hove
Trigger said:
You mean having spots squeezed in your pint... :jester:

I'd manage to forget part, (dont know how, I was holding the mirror) but I now feel that little bit more sick! :rolleyes:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well I feel great - finally removed a football manager from our club who was a total twat and glory seeking for his kid only.

:clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was pretty ropey this morning. Had a doze during the Liverpool match, and I'm fine now. Missed the train last night, so ended up walking to Preston Street for a Cheeky Chicken fillet roll with mayo. By eck' it were GORGEOUS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here