Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want LEAST in the draw?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Trying to think of criteria for a CRAP draw in the next round and I would go for.......

Blackburn or Wigan away

Poor attendance 10/10 : Lucky to get 12,000 at Blackburn or 9,000 at Wigan I would suspect.

Lack of atmosphere 9/10: Northern monkeys too busy eating PIES to make any noise.

Likelihood of being beaten 9/10. Although they are both having poor seasons, they still have decent enough squads to hold us at arms length and go through with a very dull 2-0 victory.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
a championship or small premiership club because doubt we would beat them and it just wouldn't be a good day out. If it can't be one of the big boys much prefer a winable game at home to get into the 4th round

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
A good team in the higher-mid-table reaches of the championship, somewhere far away and not very likely to draw a huge crowd.

So, Burnley or Stoke v Brighton it is then....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Colchester away, inevitable hatrick for Iwelumo and a late goal by Yeates, you KNOW it would happen :down:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Manchester city would be ACE!

Do NOT want Crewe, we wont win!

:nono:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Northstander said:
Manchester city would be ACE!

Do NOT want Crewe, we wont win!

:nono:

Crewe were MM's bogey side, it may be different under DW?

edit: scrap that, I don't think we've beaten them away since England won the World Cup so they are OUR bogey side :ohmy:

Last edited:

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
butchy said:
I do not want Crewe at home. or away

I'm happy to report that this tie CANT happen, they got knocked out losing 4-0 away at Bradford in the first round, which was just the icing on the cake I needed after our 8-0 victory :lolol: :clap2:

Though talking of crap ties, Bradford away wouldn't be too good, even though we did just win there

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Al Bion said:
I'm happy to report that this tie CANT happen, they got knocked out losing 4-0 away at Bradford in the first round, which was just the icing on the cake I needed after our 8-0 victory :lolol: :clap2:

Though talking of crap ties, Bradford away wouldn't be too good, even though we did just win there

Good curry though, along with cheap hookers and a chance of a victory.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
I reckon we could turn over Barnsley or maybe even Colchester, if we were playing at our best.

Have to agree that Wigan away would be really shite. At least there wouldn't be any problems getting a ticket I suppose.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Set of Tracksuits said:
I At least there wouldn't be any problems getting a ticket I suppose.

I bet the SUPERFANS would be very quiet on Harty's phone in, instead of demanding a ticket for a big team.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Manchester City
Everton
Bolton
Blackburn
Aston Villa
Chelsea
Arsenal
Manchester United
Liverpool

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wigan
PNE
Burnley
Stoke
Sheff utd
Bolton
Cardiff

in fact most Chamionship sides away and not a home draw unless somebody like Tamworth or the winners of Aldershot & Basingstoke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here