Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you think will win the Championship this season?

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Partly depends on who signs which players of course, but who do you think is going to boss the division?

Lots of strong-looking teams, including Leicester , Birmingham and West Ham. I go for the Hammers because I rate Allardyce and signing Nolan was a serious statement of intent.

Dark horses- I think Middlesbrough will be strong because Mowbray's turned them round and they ended last season in excellent form.

This year it doesn't look like Leeds or Cardiff will be as threatening as they were last season.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
No I will go for Leeds, I think the crowds they consistently get will drive them back to the Premiership.

But agree it' a tough league to call this year.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I initially read the title of this thread as "When do you think we will win the Championship this season?"

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
West Ham
Leicester
----------
Forest
Middlesbrough
Reading
Birmingham

Very tough though, when you look at the league , nearly every team will think they could make the play offs

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Leicester are spending like mentalists again, can see them making a serious challenge with the squad Sven is assembling there.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Like most others can't see past West Ham or Leicester. Still shocked that they've managed to get Nolan, he's going to be seriously good in this league.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
West Ham
Leicester
----------
Forest
Middlesbrough
Reading
Birmingham

Very tough though, when you look at the league , nearly every team will think they could make the play offs

That snapshot is a great illustration of how difficult it's going to be this season. Bloomin' exciting too though.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
money + sven = leicester champions

can see forest challenging more seriously than last season as well

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I don't think Leeds will be anywhere near it, to be honest. Kasper on the way out and no big names in (yet, admittedly).

Leicester & Forest I reckon will be the two pushing for it, IMHO West Ham will have to settle for the play-offs. Maybe we'll see them at Wembley...

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It's hard to look past a top two of West Ham and Leicester, but this league is so unpredictable it could be any one of a dozen teams that could do it

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Leicester by some distance I think. West Ham 2nd and a fight between Brum and Forest for the play off final

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here