Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you think is the hottest Womens tennis player out of these four?

Which is these is the hottest tennis player

• Total voters

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Tennis players, witches................ I'm confused

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Of the 4, Ivanovic. None a patch on Kirilenko though, as proven in the recent SPORTS lady poll (c)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Of the 4, Ivanovic. None a patch on Kirilenko though, as proven in the recent SPORTS lady poll (c)

U2407P6T12D3661493F44DT20080514115401.jpg

Personally I'd go right before I went left, Ana is hot

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
I'm sorry but all this hype about Ivanovic is utter cack. Brunettes, yes, are generally much better than blondes.They are more intelligent, more sexy and have that bit of class to them that makes f***ing them up the arse in the shower that extra bit more exciting and doubly satisfying at the same time. Especially if they're loaded. And married. But anyway, there are much better specimens in my f***ing office than Ivanovic. Sharapova may be blonde, Russian, loud and annoying. But I'd sooner sort her out over a pool table than any of the other three.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Voice is all important. The classier the better. None of this estuary crap. Bristol is a f***ing mare. One of the fittest girls I've dated was from Bristol. But you just lose the will to live after a while. However hard you try, a Bristol accent ins't ever gonna turn you on.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Voice is all important. The classier the better. None of this estuary crap. Bristol is a f***ing mare. One of the fittest girls I've dated was from Bristol. But you just lose the will to live after a while. However hard you try, a Bristol accent ins't ever gonna turn you on.

:lolol: Fair enough :lolol:

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
No no no no no. Scottish is good. Good power f***. All in the spirit of Butcher Cumberland and his policies of forced copulation to wipe out the Pictish bastards!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here