Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who do you have on the back of your shirt ?

what name and number do you have on the back of your shirt ?

• 1: Michel Kuipers

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 2: Paul Watson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3: Kerry Mayo

• 4: Danny Cullip

• 5: Dean Blackwell

• 6: Robbie Pethick

• 7: Leon Knight

• 8: Simon Rodger

• 9: Gary Hart

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • 10: Charlie Oatway

• 12: Richard Carpenter

• 14: Guy Butters

• 15: Nathan Jones

• 18: Daniel Marney

• 19: Adam Virgo

• 20: John Piercy

• 21: Chris McPhee

• 22: Dean Hammond

• 23: David Lee

• 24: Adam Hinshelwood

• 26: Daniel Harding

• 27: Daniel Beck

• 28: Adam El-Abd

• 29: Ben Roberts

• 32: John Keeley

• 33: Jake Robinson

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Former Albion Legend

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Somethin slagging off palace

• Your NSC Name

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 22 42.3%

• Total voters

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Safeway said:
I agree. I'm not going to call anyone who does get their name on their shirt sad or a twat, it's just not something I would do.

Is that arse-licking enough for the cliquey bastards do you think?

;)
oh god he's opened the "tin of clique worms" again :lolol: here we go.......

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Gary Nelson said:
youv got no chance!
Just my opinion that it looks a little geeky.
Again it seems to have an opinion that doesnt agree with the 'selected' on here is wrong.

Nothing wrong with a different opinion. Everything wrong with taking the piss and labelling someone a geek because of a choice they have made.

"Oh, you didn't buy Addidas trainers.. you lowlife scum! Get outta my way".

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Safeway said:
I agree. I'm not going to call anyone who does get their name on their shirt sad or a twat, it's just not something I would do.

Is that arse-licking enough for the cliquey bastards do you think?

;)
I don't think Matt was calling you sad for having a different opinion. He was just stating his opinion-he thinks it looks sad, just as the other opinion is it looks cool.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Turkey said:
Nothing wrong with a different opinion. Everything wrong with taking the piss and labelling someone a geek because of a choice they have made.

"Oh, you didn't buy Addidas trainers.. you lowlife scum! Get outta my way".

No no no no no no no no.

I think it looks geeky. Im not saying YOU ARE A GEEK!

Having seen the goal from saturday Im still satisfied that Watson was at fault for the first goal.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Um.. ok.

As for Watson. In the other thread.. care to explain what he done wrong? :jester:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Gary Nelson said:
No no no no no no no no.

I think it looks geeky. Im not saying YOU ARE A GEEK!

so if my surname was Crabtree and I got that on the back...it would be geeky....so in theory getting your surname on the back of a shirt is geeky? yes? no? :)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Safeway said:
I KNOW Matt wasn't calling me sad, I was agreeing with him!

f***'s sake, f*** off Fatboy.
that wasn't aimed at you BUFOON.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
fatboy said:
I don't particularly like it and I wouldn't get my name on my shirt but Garry Nelson has only stated his opinion.

Slightly different-but I think seeing people walk around with their surname on their football shirt is a bit sad.

My username IS my surname (plus the Y) so that probably makes me geekly sad.

Anyway, it's all a bit of a laugh isn't it.

I love you all

Hiney xxx

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
CrabtreeBHA said:
so if my surname was Crabtree and I got that on the back...it would be geeky....so in theory getting your surname on the back of a shirt is geeky? yes? no? :)
yes i think it would look geeky. Not calling you a geek as you might be a nice bloke

Re Watson, Iv played fullback for 5 out of 10 years and was always told to show the winger outside and if you need to make a challenge do so 30 yards out not let him get to the edge of box and shooting. Yes you can point to Chippy closing down the wing but it was Watson responsibilty to challenge his man. As for Knight coming back thats wrong IMHO. Your striker should not be tackling in the last 25 yards when you have enough players around as if the ball is cleared theres no one up there and it comes straight back at you

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Gary Nelson said:
yes i think it would look geeky. Not calling you a geek as you might be a nice bloke

oh hell no I'm a geek of the highest order :D and i LOVE IT! But I can see where you coming from, my view on life is if you like and other people dont...screw them its what makes you happy that counts :)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Gary Nelson said:

Re Watson, Iv played fullback for 5 out of 10 years and was always told to show the winger outside and if you need to make a challenge do so 30 yards out not let him get to the edge of box and shooting. Yes you can point to Chippy closing down the wing but it was Watson responsibilty to challenge his man. As for Knight coming back thats wrong IMHO. Your striker should not be tackling in the last 25 yards when you have enough players around as if the ball is cleared theres no one up there and it comes straight back at you

Someone should have followed Padula. It's a team game and Knight lost out to Padula and in my opinion should ahve tracked back. However, neither Hart or Knight helped the defence. If Watson had moved towards Rowlands, the ball would have gone wide to Padula who would have been in behind the defence and could have caused all kinds of mayhem. We didn't have enough players around. Hart was caught out. Possibly the defence was too deep. That's Cullips fault though.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Crabtree-your spot on. I dont do anyting now just for the sake of it and to please others. Yes I may annoy the likes of Turkey but there you go I wont lose any sleep!
Hiney-All footballers make decisions and its the quality more often than not of their decisions that dictates whether they play for Brighton or Arsenal. Im sure most managers would say they'd rather their defence make their decisions 40 yards out instead of 18. I dont think the defence was too deep as I recall they were defending the edge of box (was it deeper) The problem was down the right and it was Watsons man and his decision would have been to unload the winger 35 yards out.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
My user name is also my nick name and is also part of my surname - its what everyone calls me in and out of footie!!!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Gary Nelson said:
Crabtree-your spot on. I dont do anyting now just for the sake of it and to please others. Yes I may annoy the likes of Turkey but there you go I wont lose any sleep!
Hiney-All footballers make decisions and its the quality more often than not of their decisions that dictates whether they play for Brighton or Arsenal. Im sure most managers would say they'd rather their defence make their decisions 40 yards out instead of 18. I dont think the defence was too deep as I recall they were defending the edge of box (was it deeper) The problem was down the right and it was Watsons man and his decision would have been to unload the winger 35 yards out.

I see what you're saying but I think Rowlands attacked us two quickly. We lost the ball on the half way line. In seconds Rownlands was flying at the defence. I don't think Watson had enough time to make a decision. He just relied on his expirience.

It wasn't Watson's man, it was Hart's. Hart messed up which left Watson on the edge of the area. Q.P.R. attacked so quickly we had no time to stop them. In the Premierhsip maybe but this is Division 2. Rowlands and Pauela had double teamed Watson within seconds of winning the ball.

And Safeway. I did say put this on another thread but Gary ignored me! :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here