Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do we want in the quarter finals

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Take tomorrows result as done - there is no way we can lose to a bunch of no talent long ball merchants - So who do we want for the last eight?

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Crawley! won't get 'em though

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Good to see so far everyone has no question about our ability to beat this lot. We are due a great win at Stoke.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
If we do go through, and it is a big 'if', I would like to see Withdean bow out in style. Given that we aren't scratching around for pennies these days, so we don't need the big away draw, I would love to see Manchester United, Arsenal or Chelsea visit our humble abode.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
If we do go through, and it is a big 'if', I would like to see Withdean bow out in style. Given that we aren't scratching around for pennies these days, so we don't need the big away draw, I would love to see Manchester United, Arsenal or Chelsea visit our humble abode.

A big "IF" what planet are you from i just can't see how the silky passing skills of Gus's boys won't see us through against Rory Delap the long throw one trick pony and his long ball chums.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
who ever. but lets have it on a sunday though? Working saturdays as part of my shift lol

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Those premier division brighton wannabes - Arsenal at Withdean

It would force Wenger to field a weakened team against Barcelona and keep his big guns for the big match :ascarf:

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If a shock happens and we get through, then Arse or blue scousers away

Last edited:

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
I'll give it a couple of hours before this thread appears on a stoke fan site stating how arrogant we are. :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'll give it a couple of hours before this thread appears on a stoke fan site stating how arrogant we are. :thumbsup:

Can I just align myself with the BIG IF brigade first...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here