Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are our greatest football CHUMS?

Who are our best CHUMs in soccerball?

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Donny completely ruined by their fans attitude to Dunk this year. Wasn't even a bad foul at all!

D

Deleted member 2719

I don't get this love in with other clubs, i have the Millwall school of thought "No one likes us, we don't care".

All my energy goes into supporting the Albion and not sucking up to the enemy.

Never been into Chumming personally.

Maybe i am a Supafan.:clap:

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
I don't get this love in with other clubs, i have the Millwall school of thought "No one likes us, we don't care".

All my energy goes into supporting the Albion and not sucking up to the enemy.

Never been into Chumming personally.

Maybe i am a Supafan.:clap:

Except, an affinity with other clubs where crooks have tried to pinch their ground too,
where in the mid 1990's we gained by widespread support from many football clubs fans. Returning that warmth.

D

Deleted member 2719

Except, an affinity with other clubs where crooks have tried to pinch their ground too,
where in the mid 1990's we gained by widespread support from many football clubs fans. Returning that warmth.

Sorry i am still not feeling that Chummy feeling.

:moo:

D

Deleted member 2719

Or a lower level of hate towards some clubs?

Just the Pompey and Palace that i hate, all the rest just blend in as competition when we play them, i feel no chumminess at all, am i odd? should there be a twitching a semi or just a rock solid love for another club other than our own?

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Charlton for me. They have been through some similar history and fans always seem ok. Decent club.

You will need more than ur fork lad, these guys are mental they will smoother you with their Plymouth/wrexham and donny scarves and then they will stick their flags in you.:timmy:

Don`t under-estimate me Mouldy. A swift slap in the kisser with me Brighton bobble-hat,followed by a poke in the eye wiv me `78 rosette should do the trick.After all,that`s `ow we dun the `wall back when we woz Dolphins.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
couldn't decide between plymouth or wrexham.
went to both this season, drank in their pubs and we were treated like royalty, in fact i found it quite difficult to buy a drink at plymouth
To be fair, you could walk into a pub full of Millwall and be treated like royalty.

You're about 8 feet tall, built like a brick shithouse and were one of the first to run the f***ing Argies.

FC United for me, been a number of times,great lads, show genuine sympathy for almost any club in trouble ad they certainly look out for each other. Some of their support is split at present though as, in a nutshell, for this weekends play off final away at BPA they've been given 1000 tickets (which is 50% of 3000!) it doesn't cover the STH's, and with just 3 days notice the match has been switched from Sat to Sun (does 3 days notice seem acceptable to you?) Some are going, some are calling for a boycott, and an increasing number are calling for the match to be forfeited!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here