• Mcleod

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Robinson

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jkw

Oct 19, 2008
well it's time to find out who should be playing out wide, you can select two players so it gives a good idea

Last edited:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Thornton is wasted out on the wings, The Cheltenham game and yesterday showed the carnage he causes when he plays through the middle

So McLeod and Anyinsah would be my pick if everyone was fully fit.
At the moment with injuries I would pick Anyinsah and Cox on the wings

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The two that don't belong to us.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Dont understand why people are so keen to see Thornton on the wing. He was sublime in the middle of the park alongside Johnson. Would rather see him driving through the middle and McLeod and Anyinsah giving width. Would be a waste to have Thornton having to cut inside.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Not a huge fan of Anyinsah so I'd be tempted to say Thornton aling with McLeod, though I realise that Kev is also bloody good in the middle.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Thornton and McLeod, but I think Thornton is better in the middle, so Anyinsah and McLeod.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
McLeod looked jaded last night, and he looks very unfit. But I think he has the potential to be a key player for us this season. He appears to be the best crosser of a ball from open play in our team, and that can only be a good thing to have in the team.

Anyinsah is very pacey, and can beat his man. He works bloody hard as well, and when he comes inside he can score goals.

Cox played well last night. He worked his little arse off, but maybe (again) lacked that little bit of end product. You can tell he is desperate to make an impression on the first team again.

Thornton, as Mendoza said, is most effective through the middle of the park. Games against Cheltenham and Leicester have proven this.

My pick at the moment would be Cox and Anyinsah on the wings.

jkw

Oct 19, 2008
Dont understand why people are so keen to see Thornton on the wing. He was sublime in the middle of the park alongside Johnson. Would rather see him driving through the middle and McLeod and Anyinsah giving width. Would be a waste to have Thornton having to cut inside.

So where does Thomson fit in he is a good defensive midfielder, I would also play Virgo at the back with Elphick, seems MA is building a fair squad as long as they show a bit of consistency, it does prove though that the manager can only pick the team :ascarf:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Toss up between Virgo and Mayo i suppose....they are our widest.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here