Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitehawk

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Just a quick question, what links (if any) do Whitehawk FC have with BHA? Is there any formal link between the two? I think they advertise on the big scoreboard screens, but is there anything more they do together?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Darren Freeman , Paul Armstrong , Josh Jones , Sam Gargan , Andy Pearson , Tommy Fraser , Stuart Tuck , Chris Winterton , all former Albion players. Sami ElAbd is also on the books with The Hawks.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
if thats the case then, how come Whitehawk, given their deep pockets and links to the Albion, are amongst the poorest supported teams in all of pyramid football???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Didn't Ian Chapman manage them at some point or did I dream that?????

Yes he did , came back to the Albion as a part time coach whilst still managing Whitehawk , went full time but then left after Wilkins got the sack.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
They have always had links.
Jack Bertolini,Tommy Mason,Gary Williams,Teddy Maybank,Paul Hubbard,Glen Geard,Gerry Fell.................
Not sure why,but it has happened over the years.
I suppose given the boundaries,Whitehawk has traditionally been Brighton and Hoves second club?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Georgie Parris and Ian Chapman have both managed them in the past and now Darren Freeman does

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They have always had links.
Jack Bertolini,Tommy Mason,Gary Williams,Teddy Maybank,Paul Hubbard,Glen Geard,Gerry Fell.................
Not sure why,but it has happened over the years.
I suppose given the boundaries,Whitehawk has traditionally been Brighton and Hoves second club?
Paul Hubbard and Glen Geard both grew up in Whitehawk , Paul was a mate of mine at Varndean. I recall one incident in the 3rd year , while waiting for lessons he said I wouldn't be able to throw a brick over the roof of the Biology lab. My attempt at lobbing the brick failed as it landed half way up the roof which cracked a tile and my punishment was 2 strokes of the strap from the deputy headmaster.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Paul Hubbard and Glen Geard both grew up in Whitehawk , Paul was a mate of mine at Varndean. I recall one incident in the 3rd year , while waiting for lessons he said I wouldn't be able to throw a brick over the roof of the Biology lab. My attempt at lobbing the brick failed as it landed half way up the roof which cracked a tile and my punishment was 2 strokes of the strap from the deputy headmaster.

Glen Geard grew up in Balfour Road (or thereabouts).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here