U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
At this rate I can't see them scoring all night

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Still 0-0. The Whitehawk players have been appalling, it's almost as if they haven't turned up.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
What is happening with them as they played Carpenter in the last game but say that they have no plans to use him again. Why is this?

he was only brought in to cover suspensions in the last round. Sticking with the boys that got them there.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'm on my way over there soon.
Anyone else?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I bet their players turn up an hour late too.

BAY FIGHT BACK TO EARN FIRST LEG DRAW
27/03/2010

In todays other semi-final, FA Carlsberg Vase holders Whitley Bay came from two goals down to salvage a 3-3 draw in their Semi Final First Leg tie against Barwell.

After starting strongly, the skilltrainingltd Northern League side took a deserved lead on 12 minutes when Chris Fawcett’s cross was headed home by Phil Bell.

Aspire Midlands Alliance hosts Barwell were not behind long, however, and after Kevin Charley sent a ball into to box, prolific marksman Adam Cunnington reacted first to head in the equaliser on 25 minutes.

Cunnington then put the hosts into the lead with a superb solo goal. After picking the ball up on the halfway line, he charged towards goal before firing into the net.

Things went from bad to worse for Ian Chandler’s Bay after Cunnington repaid Charley for his early assist with 12 minutes remaining.

After collecting the ball out wide, Cunnington whipped in a cross that was met by Charley, who fired in to give his side a two goal advantage.

With Barwell having gone the season unbeaten up to this game, it looked like it was going to be an uphill battle for the side from the North East to rescue anything from the match.

But Whitley Bay showed the desire needed to win the competition with a late surge that resulted in two goals to level the match.

Substitute Paul Chow headed in with just minutes on the clock to bring the visitors back into the tie.

He then became the hero of the afternoon after equalising in the final minute to make things all square as the two sides go into next week’s second leg.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here