Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitehawk v Wroxham report and photos

Half Man Half Biscuit

Oct 10, 2003
Hove
Quite a few Albion there today so this may or may not be of interest:

Whitehawk v Wroxham

I'll leave you with a picturesque photo from today if you can't be arsed to look at the other gubbins:

IMG_3603.jpg

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Nice one, thanks. :thumbsup:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Who's that with a Ben 10 bag?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I love it in that picture some bloke with a vicious looking dog, a hoodie and a bird with leggings

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
is the bloke second from the left grabbing hold of the bloke in front's arse?

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Who's that with a Ben 10 bag?

I am so pissing myself with laughter it's untrue!!! That's my brother as me and my son (it's my son's not mine...honest) had popped to see some of my mates the other side of the ground and left him with it!

Half Man Half Biscuit

Oct 10, 2003
Hove
I am so pissing myself with laughter it's untrue!!! That's my brother as me and my son (it's my son's not mine...honest) had popped to see some of my mates the other side of the ground and left him with it!

Tremendous stuff! If current figures on the site are anything to go by, around 15,000 people will now see him with that bag in the next few weeks. You couldn't make it up.

Did anyone see the headless defender photo as well!? Strange goings on over in Whitehawk on a Sunday....

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The buggers have even got a ROOF on the mighty home kop behind the goal! :angry:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
For anyone interested, Wroxham, Whitehawk's semi-final conquerors, got tonked 6-1 at Wembley this afternoon in the FA Vase final, by holders Whitley Bay...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here