Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

white night

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
did anyone go???

i went and I must be honest it was pretty rubbish.

Oct 25, 2003
i had a great night.....lots of live music around, really good idea

everyone was having a good time..........it's what brighton is all about

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Was very popular this year. I got a bit frustrated with all the crowds everywhere and ended up coming home early. But that's probably just because I'm a boring old curmudgeon

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I thought it was awesome, apart from all the queues. It's getting very big!

What did you go to? I did not bother yesterday as I was knackered from the trip to Birmingham. Have been in previous years and think it is pretty darn good.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What did you go to? I did not bother yesterday as I was knackered from the trip to Birmingham. Have been in previous years and think it is pretty darn good.

Ditto. I managed a pint in my new favourite haunt The Spotted Dog but an early start, a huge Balti with additional half-time snacks and a few post match ales rendered me tired.

The wife went to the Stein and had a lot of fun though. They had put on a late night village fete, it had a Glasto feel to it. She also woke me up at 3:30 coming in drunk and talking very loudly gggggrrrr.

Lush

Mods' Pet
It was HEAVING. The village fete was fun (i liked the steak slapping stall), was turned away at the Sea-Life Centre (queue too long already), liked the bicycle powered cinema at the Fortune of War, only had to wait 10 mins to get into Royal Pavilion and then spent a very pleasant hour at St Pauls Church on West St doing life drawing, before braving the carnage walking back through Brighton.

Busy due to a very mild night, and the dodgy newsagents/alcohol sellers obviously did a roaring trade, judging by the hundreds of pissed-up teenagers in Pav Gardens.

BHAboi

Jan 26, 2009
BHA
Was very enjoyable night, makes a change form the usual clubs on a saturday night. Liked the two guys dressed up singing from the balcony near lloyds

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I didn't do as much as I would have liked but I still had a great time, I'm just gutted I didn't get to the Never ending story thing at the three and ten!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
It was alright, the blokes singing on the balcony was a laugh though. SO many people hammered though and a lot of it ended up in fights which made me go home because it was getting boring. Walked through Pav gardens this morning at about 9 and it was covered in bottles and cans, the cleaners didn't look too impressed.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well it gives people something to do like the Zombie walk. Generally these things leave me underwhelmed to be honest but its not hurting anyone so whats the harm?

Edit seen the thing about clean up and also I did notice loads of empty cans and litter thinking about it so far more unimpressed than first thought.

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
I ran the half marathon at midnight it was great fun, seeing all the hype and buzz around town, few people were a tad shocked as 300 + people ran past them :)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
We gave up on town at 10. Too many lairy little tossers rolling about. Sealife was pretty good, though that's because it's always been dead when I've been before. Some weird installation thing tripped us all out. Saw some kiddies scuffling and decided it could only go downhill. Not enough security about really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here