Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

White and Booker

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Does anyone miss them now...........I know I don't.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Don't be mean. They were good servants.

Just because we feel we're doing well at the moment doesn't mean we need to put down those who were previously on board the Albion train

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Don't miss them but wish them all the best.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I miss the site of the three fatties (slade/white/booker) sitting on the sidelines trying to illicit some form of respect from a group of 11 athletes whilst they munch on their half time pies.

It was jokes wunnit. There was one great picture of all three of them looking utterly fat and clueless but I cant find it now.

I do feel sorry for Slade but it is now patently obvious that the whole back room setup just wasn't professional enough.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Does anyone miss them now...........I know I don't.

Now....No!

But we can't forget the role they played in the good times and never will.....they were part of the change under Adams and Taylor.....after the dark times!
Did'nt work out second time round but still have to respected!

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Prefere the way we're playin football now but wouldnt wish them any bad luck. Spoke to Booker at Adams Park (the first game after they'd been sacked) and he came across as a top bloke who just wants to see this football club do well!

Dunno about White but Bookers as much a fan as we are so good luck to him!

Plus his wife is a proper Milf :thumbsup:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
any need for this thread, both good servants to the club who have since moved on

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
any need for this thread, both good servants to the club who have since moved on

Exactly right-move on FFS instead of the cheap shots.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Just thought the variety of set peices, general play and commitment are a massive improvement since they were sacked....not "who have since moved on".

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
They both made a contribution to the club, and I wish the both of them well.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Like many things and a car at the start it is good but as time goes on it wears out and doesnt do the job you bought it for efficiently so needs replacing. They reached that point as performances are now showing. Everything and everybody has a time span. I am sure they would do well at another club for a similar length of time. There are many such examples in football management where a man has achievd great success but after a time is then subsequently sacked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here