Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whis is the most committed Albion player you have seen?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not necessarily the most talented or hardest.

I'm torn between John Crumplin, Paul Clark and Fozzie.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Steve Foster,Gary Hart,Chapman

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Or even FDM, if we forget his little hissy fit a few seasons ago, which may have been brought on by frustration drawn from his commitment.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Brian Horton

I thought of putting him but as he spent 15 mins of every game having a running argument with every ref we had, I decided against it as his mind wasn't 100% on the game all game :lol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought of putting him but as he spent 15 mins of every game having a running argument with every ref we had, I decided against it as his mind wasn't 100% on the game all game :lol:

That is one way in which he showed his commitment in that he ould do asnything to help us win. I remember when we bought him from Port Vale for £35k thinking that we could have bought the entire team for that amount but he proved to be a very good buy. A prime example of a player who was in the league went out of it and then came back to have a long career in it.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
That is one way in which he showed his commitment in that he ould do asnything to help us win. I remember when we bought him from Port Vale for £35k thinking that we could have bought the entire team for that amount but he proved to be a very good buy. A prime example of a player who was in the league went out of it and then came back to have a long career in it.

Best Albion captain I've ever seen and the most succesful too.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Also as manager he was the man who started the rebuild at Giilingham but due to his wife being a headmistress up north chose to return home to the family and was then slated by BHA fans for leaving us.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Horton
Chappers
OGH
Kerry

and of the current players....Elphick by a country mile. I love the passion that he generates and the commitment to the club and the fans.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Also as manager he was the man who started the rebuild at Giilingham but due to his wife being a headmistress up north chose to return home to the family and was then slated by BHA fans for leaving us.

Did he not say he was going to a bigger club with more potential though? I amy be wrong on this, but saying anything like that will never go down well. If he did say it, which I think he did, or something like it, but he might not have. ok?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Nobby Horton, Paul the tank Clarke, Steve Piper, Charlie Oatway, Steve Foster, Jimmy Case, Andy Rollings.

f***ing nails, the lot of 'em.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here