Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whip round tomorrow

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
For Mr Diamond, had his Total salary and bonuses cut from £9 million to £6.3 million, come on help the man get through the year.

What the f*** does he do all day, shuffle bits of paper around i expect, a few weeks ago Justin King was on QT and someone asked him how much do you earn, and in fairness to him he said £900,000 pa then he was asked what do you do all day for that, he didn't really know what to say, all he said was im in charge of xxxx amount of people and stores.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Is this the point of the evening where you show a video of him having been assaulted ???

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Not the same video, altered again?

The whip round should be for the Portsmouth team coach, to fund a tank of diesel to make it home.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Please forgive me if I'm wrong but aren't bonuses paid out on targets being achieved.so if you achieve your goal & others around you don't why should you feel guilty.

What also gets my goat is tv presenters who interview these people about their bonuses who claim that they are speaking for the common man.
I don't think the common man works 3 hours a day & earns 100k a year.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Please forgive me if I'm wrong but aren't bonuses paid out on targets being achieved.so if you achieve your goal & others around you don't why should you feel guilty.

What also gets my goat is tv presenters who interview these people about their bonuses who claim that they are speaking for the common man.
I don't think the common man works 3 hours a day & earns 100k a year.

How f***ing hard is it to hit a target when you pay people 0.10% on money (you borrow) in current accounts whilst selling loans(of the money deposited) for 8% minimum,when you are charging interest rates on mortgages 2% higher whilst the MLR is at a record low than you were charging when the MLR was 4.5%.

The banks are paying bonuses for reaching targets,we are being ripped off both on our savings and borrowings. MLR 0.5% rate on credit cards 18-35%.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
How f***ing hard is it to hit a target when you pay people 0.10% on money (you borrow) in current accounts whilst selling loans(of the money deposited) for 8% minimum,when you are charging interest rates on mortgages 2% higher whilst the MLR is at a record low than you were charging when the MLR was 4.5%.

The banks are paying bonuses for reaching targets,we are being ripped off both on our savings and borrowings. MLR 0.5% rate on credit cards 18-35%.

Very good point and if you dare to question your credit card provider about the high interest rate you pay despite record low rates they will tell you that cc rates bare no relation to the BoE rate, well yeah i can see that, so what rate does it bare a relation to then? conversation ends.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very good point and if you dare to question your credit card provider about the high interest rate you pay despite record low rates they will tell you that cc rates bare no relation to the BoE rate, well yeah i can see that, so what rate does it bare a relation to then? conversation ends.

Alternatively you could just pay off your credit card every month and get no interest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here