Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whingers

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Just a quick scan of the first page on NSC and I find out that apparently -

a) Our caterers are shit
b) The people operating the big screens are shit
c) The stairways are too narrow

I really can't believe some people. Just compare what we've got now to what we had to put up with for the last 12 years...

There may be the odd thing that is not yet perfect, but please STOP MOANING!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I understand your point mate but correct me if im wrong didn't the club say they welcome any feedback wether it be good or bad so they can find solutions to the problems.
Probably not the right place to do on NSC ,but again it is a forum for people to communicate and air differing opinions wether good or bad.
Also its just human nature to have a good bitch and whine isn't it ??
But yes, some people go way over the top my friend !

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Couldn't agree more. :thumbsup:

well said buddy.

started a thread about how well north stand did and comments came up about it being flat. i waited ages for a mill road bus to get home last night, but i dont give a flying fcuk, i had just been to the might amex to watch the mighty seagulls, all good this end

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
They wouldn't let me keep the top on my Pepsi.....which I proceeded to kick over. The whole stadium is a shambles!

I think everyone would struggle to call it PERFECT.

But having been to all 4 games so far I would say there have been a number of clear improvements every single game. I'm sure all those involved in things like the big screen output are only too aware of the issues and glitches with replays etc. But give them a chance to bed in and get things ironed out!

We even have "walk-up" team sheet graphics that match anything Sky Sports do! This is Brighton, and only 4 months ago we were playing somewhere that only had a clock - not even a scoreboard!

well said buddy.

started a thread about how well north stand did and comments came up about it being flat. i waited ages for a mill road bus to get home last night, but i dont give a flying fcuk, i had just been to the might amex to watch the mighty seagulls, all good this end

Exactly! Yes there was a queue for the buses/trains etc. But I remember queueing for the park and ride buses at Withdean too!

I got home by 11:15 having queued for and caught two trains, walked to my car and then driven back to East Grinstead. Ok that is about 45 minutes more than doing a direct Park and Ride at Withdean but I wouldn't have expected anything less...

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Also its just human nature to have a good bitch and whine isn't it ??
But yes, some people go way over the top my friend !

Says the most bi polar fan I know, I take it your having an "up" day today Baz?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
They wouldn't let me keep the top on my Pepsi.....which I proceeded to kick over. The whole stadium is a shambles!

And the team ain't even got into their stride yet either FFS!

Lets go back to Withers and bring back Micky I say!

I'm all for contructive criticism but people are just starting to moan and moan and f***ing MOAN. I cannot beleive some people. In my opinion, the stadium is absolutely perfect. Great veiws, great looking inside and out, top atmosphere and a superb team to watch play there football. I am in dream land at the moment. Walked up to the west stand upper, out into the stand and looking over towards the downs, bathed in sun and the Albion on a lucious pitch warming up, I had to pinch myself.

So what if we have to cue for the trains a bit, the signs are made for borrowers and the pies lack a bit of f***ing pepper. The utter scenes of jubliation under those flags for 10 minutes before kick off on Saturday will be with me to the grave. STUNNING, everytime I walk in. I simply cannot wait until I get in there next whereas I couldn't care less at the Withdean.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
A sense of perspective is required here me thinks!

I'm sure people at the club read this site and will know what is constructive and what is whinging, and therefore will pick out where improvement needs to be done!

And to be fair things will be sorted but don't expect it overnight.. Just be patient.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

a) Our caterers are shit

I really can't believe some people. Just compare what we've got now to what we had to put up with for the last 12 years...

you forgot the woman who had her bottle of hi karate confiscated , shes no happy

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Let's hope the football stays good, or the REAL whinging will begin in earnest :facepalm:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

a) Our caterers are shit

Absolutely this..!

Getting right on my t*ts, all the moaning....bloody pathetic.

Thanks to all this MOANING.....the club administration are spending pointless time and energy resolving 'disabled persons' parking facilities......transport issues etc etc etc. This has meant the really important stuff has been completely ignored.

I am of course referring to the broken Tomato sauce dispenser on the WSU concourse. Not only was it completely un-usable last night......it was functioning erratically on Saturday too. Utterly RUINED my experience at the AMEX. Could the club PLEASE get their priorities right...!

Chunk

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
It's pathetic, they should tell the club if they've got a problem. Will be moaning it's too cold in the Amex in a couple of months.

Last edited:

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
The moaning has to stop - it's frankly embarrassing. :facepalm:

I've heard they're think of changing the music for the lads to run out to at The Amex to Alexander O'Neills classic 80's hit "Criticise"!!!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We could always go back to Withdean then go into administration thus losing no money on the stadium the only loser being Tony Bloom and he has got plenty anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here