Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Two Sides...

Which two sides do you want relegated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Bolton ( because of 'no relegation' Gartside )
QPR ( as it's a reasonable away day )

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I tend to think in terms of away days, so QPR and Villa will do nicely for me.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
To be honest, I would LOVE Villa to drop down, it would be brilliant. However, given the choice I'd go for the two that the Albion would have the best chance of finishing about next year, so QPR and Wigan please.

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Heart says Villa (great to see a "big" club in our league) and Bolton (just because of the non-relegation attitude) but head says Blackburn and QPR because I think they would give us a better chance of taking some points

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I would love to see Villa playing at our level (one of the biggest clubs in the country)... Blackburn and QPR must be the bookies favourites to make the drop though.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Blackburn and the Pooperhoops. Blackburn fans treated Keane like shit, and are all wankers. QPR have spent an incredible amount of money and have signed some seriously good players, while their fans sang "we'll never play you again" to every team in the league last year. I want them to be wrong.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think it will be QPR and Blackburn although I would like Villa to go down purely on the basis that it is a "home" game for me and I'd love to see Bolton relegated just to watch Gartside squirm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here