Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which TV series to download

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Here in the country where torrent is king, I have just discovered the joy of downloading. We've been out of the country now for three years so has anyone got any reccomendations for TV series to download.

Downloaded series 2 of Life on Mars, Damages, Ashes to Ashes and History of Britain.

Anything else? Please add quick description with rec.

Cheers

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Mad Men

Mad Men is an American television drama series created and produced by Matthew Weiner. It is produced by Lionsgate Television and is broadcast on the cable network AMC. It premiered on July 19, 2007, and completed its second season on October 26, 2008. The third season is scheduled to begin in August, 2009

Set in New York City, Mad Men begins in the early 1960s at the fictional Sterling Cooper advertising agency on New York City's Madison Avenue. The show centers on Don Draper (Jon Hamm), a high-level advertising creative director, and the people in his life in and out of the office. It also depicts the changing social mores of 1960s America.

Mad Men has received widespread critical acclaim, particularly for its historical authenticity and visual style, and has won numerous awards, including three Golden Globes, a BAFTA and six Emmys. It is the second cable series to win the Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series and the first basic cable series to do so.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Thanks.. that's one.

Mad Men

Mad Men is an American television drama series created and produced by Matthew Weiner. It is produced by Lionsgate Television and is broadcast on the cable network AMC. It premiered on July 19, 2007, and completed its second season on October 26, 2008. The third season is scheduled to begin in August, 2009

Set in New York City, Mad Men begins in the early 1960s at the fictional Sterling Cooper advertising agency on New York City's Madison Avenue. The show centers on Don Draper (Jon Hamm), a high-level advertising creative director, and the people in his life in and out of the office. It also depicts the changing social mores of 1960s America.

Mad Men has received widespread critical acclaim, particularly for its historical authenticity and visual style, and has won numerous awards, including three Golden Globes, a BAFTA and six Emmys. It is the second cable series to win the Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series and the first basic cable series to do so.

Dexter (TV series)

Dexter is an American television drama series that airs on American premium channel Showtime.
Set in Miami, the series centers on Dexter Morgan (Michael C. Hall), a serial killer governed by a strict moral code who works for the Miami Metro Police Department as a blood spatter analyst.

CLASS!

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
Dexter (TV series)

Dexter is an American television drama series that airs on American premium channel Showtime.
Set in Miami, the series centers on Dexter Morgan (Michael C. Hall), a serial killer governed by a strict moral code who works for the Miami Metro Police Department as a blood spatter analyst.

CLASS!

seconded!! quality show... just starting on season 3 now :clap:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I get Dexter, Sopranos and Lost here throuygh the local channels... have checked and now see we had Mad Men too.

More intereste din the UK-made stuff... maybe similar to Life onmars type thing. In betweeners and early doors sound a good idea.

Me and the missus have almost finished "The Lakes" cracking drama from the 90's and an amazing soundtrack.

The Lakes

The Lakes is the title of a television drama series in the United Kingdom, made by the BBC and created and principally written by Jimmy McGovern. The Lakes brought writer Jimmy McGovern and actor John Simm a great deal of critical praise in 1997. Following a particularly dry period for British TV drama, the show's realistic characterisations and their painfully honest decisions hit audiences hard. Simm plays Danny Kavanagh; a twenty-something trapped in a life of compulsive gambling, theft and being on the dole in Liverpool. On a whim he heads north to the Lake District. He expects to find the countryside quietude where his hidden poetical leanings might find a home, but instead gets caught up in a community like any other. Lies, temptation and tragedy beset every household just as much as the big city. As time races by, Danny's link to the Lakes becomes an exercise in torment when the eyes of blame fall easily upon him after the accidental deaths of three schoolgirls. Stoking the flames of a series of secondary explosions in waiting are a pair of affairs, one adulterous, the other complicated by religion.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Brotherhood, The Wire, Dexter, Sopranos, Rome, Deadwood, Underbelly.

Some much to watch so little time.

Don't know Brother hood and Underbelly...... rome I've got. Cheers

Watched the Laskes.. agree it was good

Peep Shopw... ok.. cheers

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Got to be Peep Show if you haven't already got into it. Best thing on UK telly over the last few years.

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.
[yt]TpQoavGLWIo[/yt]
Its just finished it's 2nd session, very underrated show but the best thing I've seen for a while.

On a side note if your missing UK TV at all, this torrent site has all UK TV shows covered.
thebox
If you need an invite send me a PM. ;)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
[yt]TpQoavGLWIo[/yt]
Its just finished it's 2nd session, very underrated show but the best thing I've seen for a while.

On a side note if your missing UK TV at all, this torrent site has all UK TV shows covered.
thebox
If you need an invite send me a PM. ;)

youtube come sand goes here..... what's the show?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here