Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Poster do you trust the most?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Bars Mar and MEATBALL

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I am new to NSC. And I'd recommend you don't take any notice of my Transfer rumours. I might start another thread about Michael Owen signing for Brighton...

If that's aimed at my post pal i only meant new posters who write rubbish made up transfer rumours - only that. New posters opinions are as valid as anyones and most welcome :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
For sensibility beyond the call if duty it has to be Lord Bracknell.

There are two LB's on here Lord Bracknell & Lord Bamber, is Lord Bracknell a runner also? Mate if it wasnt for you I wouldnt have done the speed training that night but it was the shame of not being able to report back so big up for you too!
Where's the option for the Laughing Bluebird? Or Lord Boswell? Or Lord Barrett? To say nothing of Steve Bassam?

As for running ... I used to share a flat with someone who was in the same cross-country running team as Brendan Foster. That was when I gracefully retired from the sport.

Sep 1, 2010
There are two LB's on here Lord Bracknell & Lord Bamber, is Lord Bracknell a runner also? Mate if it wasnt for you I wouldnt have done the speed training that night but it was the shame of not being able to report back so big up for you too!

THIS LB for me. ...........and a certain MF too. [MENTION=11741]Martinf[/MENTION]

Do you own a Volvo?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Where's the option for the Laughing Bluebird? Or Lord Boswell? Or Lord Barrett? To say nothing of Steve Bassam?

As for running ... I used to share a flat with someone who was in the same cross-country running team as Brendan Foster. That was when I gracefully retired from the sport.

:lolol:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
THIS LB for me. ...........and a certain MF too. [MENTION=11741]Martinf[/MENTION]

Do you own a Volvo?

Art V Science - a man with a humour bigger than himself......:lolol: :thumbsup:

All running posters are trusted friends of mine also as are the cycling fraternity.

Sep 1, 2010
Art V Science - a man with a humour bigger than himself......:lolol: :thumbsup:

All running posters are trusted friends of mine also as are the cycling fraternity.

Christ, that is going some. I must start eating lettuce. A HUGE contender is [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] for me. Top Top Bloke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here