Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Poster do you trust the most?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A bit random i know, but i always get the feeling that [MENTION=6]Lord Bracknell[/MENTION] is rather keen on a pipe and some sandals and has owned a few Volvo's in his time.

I have never seen him with a pipe, even in the bogs ???

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
PreciousJewel, she would always give it to you straight!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
theres a few sensible ones in the mix, and then a fcuking huge amount that speak or write a lot of bollox.

for trust.......i trust Bozza

A bit random i know, but i always get the feeling that [MENTION=6]Lord Bracknell[/MENTION] is rather keen on a pipe and some sandals and has owned a few Volvo's in his time.
I've not smoked a pipe since the 1970s. And I've only ever owned ONE Volvo. I've also outgrown my slippers.

<<< Do I look like a Volvo driver?

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
I am new to NSC. And I'd recommend you don't take any notice of my Transfer rumours. I might start another thread about Michael Owen signing for Brighton...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Perhaps another thread is needed titled " Describe yourself with artistic licence" go on someone do it

Sep 1, 2010
I've not smoked a pipe since the 1970s. And I've only ever owned ONE Volvo. I've also outgrown my slippers.

<<< Do I look like a Volvo driver?

lbvol.png

Yes. Fact. Owen to BHA. Fact.

:lol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ahhhh trust - one of my favourite conundrums and things about which many men have hypothesised.....

To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved

I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't trust you

either of those on NSC? Nah :lol:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Fire and Skill. I trust that I will always be able to skin him on the left wing on a Tuesday night at footy......!!

LB also for running inspiration. Thankyou LB.

There are two LB's on here Lord Bracknell & Lord Bamber, is Lord Bracknell a runner also? Mate if it wasnt for you I wouldnt have done the speed training that night but it was the shame of not being able to report back so big up for you too!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Hmmm, difficult one. Its hard to trust someone based on a person using a made up name on a football forum, however I will plump for [MENTION=272]Gritt23[/MENTION] . I find him to be an honest member who contributes with well written and thought out posts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here