Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which period in history would you like to visit/live

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Just a curiosity, out of all history, what era or event time would you like to have lived in, or be able to visit for a while. Would you like to see the big bang, the dinosaurs, witnesss the building of the pyramids, the Roman invasion of Birtain, Marilyn Monroe taking at shower ?? Your choice.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Good question.Medieval Without a shadow of doubt.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Sitting on noahs boat watching the flood

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'd like to visit the land of the dinosaurs. Just to see with my eyes what incredible creatures once walked this earth would blow my mind. Other than that the crusades have always interested me, so around then.

Oh or I'd go back and meet Shakespeare and get a proper account of his life!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
NOW. Right here, right now. You just can't top it.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'd like to have been a teenager going to watch the Albion's 1971/72 side and still to hanging around to watch them during the glory years later in the decade.

Early 60's with plenty of time and disposable income to go and see the Beatles at the Cavern, Stones and Who at the Marquee and all the other bands that have become legends. Whilst I was at it I would also be whizzing around Britain with the digital camera I would have brought with me in my time machine to record the end of steam on the rail network and travel on all the lines that would soon be "Beechinged".

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
:lolol: He's not exactly a hero, just an interest of mine so I'd not be disappointed!

Just struck me a amusing that arguably the best writer in history might have been a very, very dull man. Bit like finding out that Zeus was as macho as Stephen Fry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here