Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which other football league clubs have you followed as well as Brighton?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
been to Cheltenham on three occasions unfortunatetly never see a soul bless their little cotton socks

When they knew that you were standing for "Falmer for all" thay shit their staypress and had it away on their Forest Hills.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
LIVERPOOL late 1970's (well i was only 5 ish)
SOUTHAMPTON (only because a mate supported them-again young about 7?)
BRIGHTON (1st game was versus Swansea at home 1981 aged 8,east terrace old Div 1-started really only following late 87 through the Argus)
Crystal palace- :lolol: just kidding

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Was that the game in the late 80's when we went up with Sunderland

Brighton fans trying to rip the fence down to get at the Chester fans,spent most of the game calling the Chester players YTS scum

Wilkins actually scored 2 goals that game,took a 2 goal lead,but ended up hanging on for a point

You have slipped into the 80s , i was referring , to a game in the 90s 96-97 i think .

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
been to Cheltenham on three occasions unfortunatetly never see a soul bless their little cotton socks

count yourself lucky Das, few years ago at the 2-2 4 of us were accosted by their top lad in town who told us we were 'mongs' who wanted a shoeing......he then walked off shouting, came back with some mates, they walked past the pub a few times then ran(they actually ran) off when we came out! bless em - rugby town this

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Originally a Villa fan, as they didn't make Brighton stickers when I was 6, and stickers were power on the playground during the 90's. Been to see Worthing about...8 times. Just counted.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
errr this could be why I asked you:

None , i cant imagine supporting another team apart from the place you were born .

So unless a person is BORN in Brighton they shouldn't support them? No fans allowed from Eastbourne, Hastings etc?
I was born in Brighton as my family back to the 1700s so there is no way I could ever support any other team...until the last few seasons there was only one team in Sussex....so a lot of support came from around Sussex,Eastbourne,Hastings, a lot of exiles are around the country...Bradford Bill,Severnside, I agree with Malta Seagull...you're a fan you stay a fan!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I'm a spurs fan that goes to a game a month, but also like brighton as my only other team as my old man has always lived in brighton and Worthing so go to a fair few games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here