Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which other football league clubs have you followed as well as Brighton?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Why ask me ? i said I cant imagine supporting another team , not i cant imagine anybody else supporting another team .

errr this could be why I asked you:

None , i cant imagine supporting another team apart from the place you were born .

So unless a person is BORN in Brighton they shouldn't support them? No fans allowed from Eastbourne, Hastings etc?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Back in the 70's had 2 older brothers who supported Man Utd but always watched the Albion I hasten to add

So just to be different I supported Stoke City,they had just beaten Chelsea in the League Cup Final

Went up to Craven Cottage to watch them,the one and only time,remember Garth Crooks was playing for them

Must confess I actually cheered them on for the 75th anniversary game at the Goldstone

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

None , i cant imagine supporting another team apart from the place you were born .

So unless a person is BORN in Brighton they shouldn't support them? No fans allowed from Eastbourne, Hastings etc?[/QUOTE

Ok i see where you are coming from and perhaps i should rephrase , i cant for the life of me understand why if you were born in Brighton or our so called catchment area want to support any other team i can however understand those that have moved down here supporting the team where they were born or indeed from their so called catchment area .

But as i said in my 1st post thats just my opinion .

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

So unless a person is BORN in Brighton they shouldn't support them? No fans allowed from Eastbourne, Hastings etc?[/QUOTE

Ok i see where you are coming from and perhaps i should rephrase , i cant for the life of me understand why if you were born in Brighton or our so called catchment area want to support any other team i can however understand those that have moved down here supporting the team where they were born or indeed from their so called catchment area .

But as i said in my 1st post thats just my opinion .

That'll do me Thank you :)

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
When I was a young lad I watched Worthing when BHA were away, as it wasn't fashionable to go to many away games only the very local ones and I also had a fascination with Bristol Rovers because of their kit. That, however, was killed when they had Smash and Grab and beat us 8- 3 at The Goldstone. Like today's youngsters follow Man U because they are the top team I followed Spurs as thy were the top team in 1951 when I was 8 yrs old. This followed when I had pubs in London I would go to their midweek and Europe games and BHA on Saturdays, now I have just an interest in their results etc.

Warboys and Bannister were the culprits if i remember

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I was bought up as a Liverpool fan thanks to my old man :nono: Can't stand them now.
I go along and watch MK Dons when I get free tickets but I wouldn't say I follow them or support them in any way, they just play nice flowing attacking football that I like to see when I can't get my Amex fix.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Only ever Brighton, I went to a few Cambridge United games when I lived there but that its.

Looks out for Plymouth, Cambridge United and Crawleys results mind.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
As a child born in the 80's I started supporting Man United at school, obviously I never went to see them play but from the age of 14 got a season ticket at the Withdean and since then I have only had one team.

i used to work for Barclays and as they sponsored the premiership I won a few pairs of tickets to watch premiership games so I've been to see Fulham, Arsenal, West Ham, Wigan, Portsmouth, Liverpool, Man City, Sunderland, Newcastle play against other teams than the albion.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Back in the 70's had 2 older brothers who supported Man Utd but always watched the Albion I hasten to add

So just to be different I supported Stoke City,they had just beaten Chelsea in the League Cup Final

Went up to Craven Cottage to watch them,the one and only time,remember Garth Crooks was playing for them

Must confess I actually cheered them on for the 75th anniversary game at the Goldstone

You are Andy Naylor and I claim my prize.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here