Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which other football league clubs have you followed as well as Brighton?

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
Havent been to Spotland for some years is there still a pub just a few yards down the road that is like a house and somebody s living room.

I think you may be thinking of a pub called The Church in Wllbuttts Lane. I have had a look on google streetview and its still going.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
url

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Always look out for Leyton Orients results as i worked there when i was a student back in the mid 90's
Never supported anyone but Brighton though !!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
When I lived in south Africa's, highlands park.
In kent, Chelsea
In Wiltshire, Swindon
In sussex, brighton

To be honest apart from highlands park, brighton and Huddersfield, I very rarely went to watch and wasn't that interested in footy really up until we moved here.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
City, living in Manchester and having a young family many years ago made it difficult/impossible to watch the Albion more than a dozen matches a season, so I started going to Maine Road with all my mates.

93.20 made me go nuts last season, but not as much as Will Buckley's winner at the Amex of course!

Camicus

My cousin was a youth player at Fulham so went there a lot when I was a kid still keep an eye on them. I go and watch Bradford PA from time to time

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
My cousin was a youth player at Fulham so went there a lot when I was a kid still keep an eye on them. I go and watch Bradford PA from time to time
Top man! I've been to Horsfall a couple of times, it makes Withdean look like Wembley doesn't it?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
None , i cant imagine supporting another team apart from the place you were born .

In that case do I need to support Arsenal even though the family moved to Brighton when i was 6 months old?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Tranmere Rovers and Liverpool seeing as I went through school and college up there. I was born in Brighton so always been Albion but there wasn't too much demand for Albion Merchandise on Merseyside...except for 83 of course when it was suddenly very popular to follow the Seagulls.

Camicus

Top man! I've been to Horsfall a couple of times, it makes Withdean look like Wembley doesn't it?

It does indeed but thats kinda why I like it :D And being next to the cemetry gives it that added well it could always be worse feeling....

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
None despite my proximity to a fair few other teams. I did go and watch Wrexham in their playoff last season v Luton but that was just because I was missing live football!

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
I watched Wycombe Wanderers quite a lot when I lived there. Refused to sing Wycombe 'til I die, as there will never be a number 1 team for me, except Brighton despite me moving away over 20 years ago!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here