Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which other football league clubs have you followed as well as Brighton?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Spurs until I moved here in 75. Absolutely no interest any more, in fact I prefer watching Arsenal these days. (only on the tv of course)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Are there other Clubs? There can be only one! Once a fortnight a bunch of northern monkeys arrive at the City By the Sea to give the boys in Blue and White a workout, I wouldn't have thought any of them except B&HA are worth following though. This has been going on since the early 1900's, watched by me since 1955. :blush:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I watch a lot of football, and invariably there will be some teams that I have a soft spot for and in any given game there'll be a team I want to win, but I definitely wouldn't say I follow anyone other than Brighton

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When I was a young lad I watched Worthing when BHA were away, as it wasn't fashionable to go to many away games only the very local ones and I also had a fascination with Bristol Rovers because of their kit. That, however, was killed when they had Smash and Grab and beat us 8- 3 at The Goldstone. Like today's youngsters follow Man U because they are the top team I followed Spurs as thy were the top team in 1951 when I was 8 yrs old. This followed when I had pubs in London I would go to their midweek and Europe games and BHA on Saturdays, now I have just an interest in their results etc.

When I was a young lad I watched Worthing when BHA were away, as it wasn't fashionable to go to many away games only the very local ones and I also had a fascination with Bristol Rovers because of their kit but that was killed when they had Smash and Grab and beat us 8- 3 at The Goldstone. Like today's youngsters follow Man U because they are the top team I followed Spurs as thy were the top team in 1951 when I was 8 yrs old. This followed when I had pubs in London I would go to their midweek and Europe games and BHA on Saturdays, now I have just an interest in their results etc.

8-2:facepalm:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
As a child I used to support Everton then Leeds.

These days I keep an eye out for York and Southampton.
The teams I always want to lose are Pompey, Palace and Man Utd.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I meant actually followed like watched their games fairly often like.
Used to watch Chelsea and Palace back in the late 60s and early 70s. (I wasn't born in Sussex)

EDIT: Also seen a lot of Newcastle games in the last ten years.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
Rochdale my mother's home town, I was taken to Spotland many times as a child when on family visits.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Confession time. Always followed Brighton (regular attendee from age of 7) BUT...Liverpool when I was a kid, inspired by Stevie Highway in 71 Cup Final (everyone had a First Division team as well as the Albion); Chelsea when I lived in London and Brighton were far away - used to stand in the Shed and watch Pat Nevin, Speedie, Dixon era team, saw Dalglish score to win the double as player/manager; Arsenal, solely beacause my old firm had Club seats and I got to take clients couple of times a season. Now Lewes, local team and supporter-run.

PG

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
lu.jpgbfc.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here