Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Olympic event are you looking forward to most?

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
OK - the Olympics are with us in a couple of weeks. Which event are you looking forward to most?

For me it has to be sailing. Before you laugh, it's because I personally know one of the competitors and he's got a great chance of a gold medal!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
tommy boy said:
womens beach volleyball:) :p

I was watching this at lunch down brighton beach, albeit a few uni girls on summer hols wearing jeans but it was still nice :D

oh and yes, same as tommy!

Oct 25, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
I was watching this at lunch down brighton beach, albeit a few uni girls on summer hols wearing jeans but it was still nice :D

oh and yes, same as tommy!
it is the best sport on earth

i think with a bit more glam womens swimming or diving could be aswell, those swimsuits do them no favours- get them in thong bikinis :clap: :clap:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
chips and gravy said:
OK - the Olympics are with us in a couple of weeks. Which event are you looking forward to most?

For me it has to be sailing. Before you laugh, it's because I personally know one of the competitors and he's got a great chance of a gold medal!

Me too, can't wait. hope it gets some proper tv coverage – so what if most people don't understand it, those that do would like to watch please.

Who do you know, Ben in the Finn, Paul in the Laser... or one of the Star/49er/470 boys? Shame you don't know Shirley Robinson... yummm...

Old Goat

Jun 8, 2004
We have got most chance of getting medals in sailing - was by far our best event last time too. But you can bet they will show about 10 minutes of sailing at 3 in the morning and fill the rest of the schedules with bloody athletics zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
:yawn:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Is "NIMBY kicking" in the Olympics yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here